October 2012 Moms
Options

Things up the nose (XP)

DD has started to constantly put her finger in her nose.  It seems to be only one nostril though, so I'm worried she's put something up there and it's stuck or maybe she's got some irritation in her nose. there's no bump, and we can't see anything with a flashlight.  She doesn't seem to have any breathing problems either, and of course she won't let me touch her nose to see if anything is clogged. 

it could very well be that she's 1 and realized she has a hole in her nose and likes to just stick her finger up there, so I'm trying not to overreact.  Plus last night in the tub she kept putting her finger in her sister's ear.  Clearly this is new and exciting, so it may just be that.  Plus she's not really around anything small - ever. I'm thinking if anything it's food or dirt.

Anyone else experience something stuck up their LO's nose?  What were the signs? Are your LO's constantly putting their fingers up their noses too? I don't remember this with DD1.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Things up the nose (XP)

• Options
    Yup, S is putting her finger in her nose quite frequently these days.  It started about two weeks ago and she seems to just enjoy the novelty of it. 
  • Options
    Alice prefers to stick her finger in our noses over her own. LOL

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep we found our nostril
  • Options
    I have heard (not my own experience) that if there's food up there, it will star to smell and you will be aware if it. Then the only thing for it is the pedi, I'm afraid. But chances are she's just exploring.
  • Options
    DS hasn't discovered his nostrils -- yet! He has found ours, and tries to stick his finger up them.
    photo 9acca2d2-3800-4433-bb71-c445948b76cf_zpsd9667865.jpg

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"