Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

yaaaa babbling!

And finally...at 7.5 months or 33 weeks...we have babbling. FINALLY!!  

Of course, babbling is MUCH MORE INTERESTING than naps now, but i'll take the sleep regression over the possible OT anytime...

sorry. just had to do a big HURRAH because it was approaching that time period where we would have to wonder what was going on (per her pedi)
BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)

Re: yaaaa babbling!

• Options
    I am glad she is babbling. I think it's ok if they aren't quite babbling yet. My dd is 8 moths this week and barely babbling.
  • Options
    Yay! It's fun to listen to them babble away:) my LO is the most amusing while in the car--he usually babbles until we reach our destination or until he falls asleep. Today he discovered dadadadadada and that is pretty much all we heard:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @hdall0807 yeah I figured it was fine but my pediatrician was just concerned because she had some oral/motor swallowing issues when she was born (she still does; she isn't QUITE  sure always what her tongue is for) and I went for speech therapy for a couple years as a child. 

i love love love hearing her babble. it is so stinking cute. she's still kind of just making noises with her mouth but a lot of "dada dada" and "blah"s as well....and she rises and lowers her voice when Im talking to her to mimic what i'm saying so it's 10x more awesome
    BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • Options
    This makes me feel better!

LO is just 7 months and not babbling too much. He's noisy as anything but not much "talking". He's so obsessed with the physical stuff that it must be he can't work on both things at once!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"