August 2012 Moms
Options

Clinger/ night waking

My ds has been super clingy to me. Ever since he got sick back in august it's just been getting worse. He will wake up at night again now too just for snuggles. This weekend he woke up for milk and would not calm down until he got it and then he sucked it down. My question is does anyone have any ideas to get through this? I tried sending dh in last night but ds screamed until I went in and then he snuggled up and went back to sleep. He woke up three times last night with the last one at 3am asking for milk. I'm so tired and it's impacting my work. Any advice? Just a phase? CIO is not rally an option because he will wake the entire house screaming and since his febrile seizures I have to go in to check him because those fevers spike out of nowhere fast. I can't risk that by not checking on him. Thoughts?

Re: Clinger/ night waking

• Options
    Sorry, I have no advice. I don't think there is an easy way to fix it. DD2 is sleeping awful right now as well. She wants to nurse and that's it. DH can't help calm her down and I can't either unless I feed her.
    DD1 was also a bad sleeper too. She just had to out grow it. But I stay home so it's a little easier.
    You are certainly not alone.
    victoria5month samantha5
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"