Multiples

Food food food...

I'm 18 weeks pregnant with twin boys and the past two weeks or so I am just always hungry.
We go food shopping, I want everything, then I get home and don't want anything that's here. Or I'll 'crave' something, make it and then it's not what I want.
It's driving me crazy! Lol
Anyone else having similar issues?
As I type this is am eating and already thinking about what I may have after.

Re: Food food food...

• That was totally me. I ate and ate and ate and have had a lot of trouble cutting back since. I'm still blaming it on hormones. Lol.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm 10weeks and have pretty much felt this way from the beginning. I eat and eat and eat!
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't feel that way until after 20 weeks because I was so sick! There are days now where constantly eating is great!
  • I'm 21 weeks and I'm starting to slow down on my eating a little bit. For the longest time I had to eat every 2 hours or I would feel sick. Most of all I just wanted to eat meat! Guess the little ones wanted their protein and iron :). Now I'm starting to want sweets more, which is no good with the holidays coming up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 16w and I feel like I could eat literally everything!!!
    "Everything will be alright in the end. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end."
    Me:29 DH:29  TTC since 1/11 Dx: unexplained IF/early DOR/immune issues 
    Feb'12- July'12-testing(all clear minus slight arcuate ute), 3 IUI with clomid all BFN
    8/30IVF#1 Antagonist protocol- ER 9/11-8R, 7M, 5F. 
    ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. 1 10cell Grade 4, 1 8cell Grade 4. No frosties. BFN
    IVF#2 Antagonist protocol plus baby aspirin- ER 12/5-16R, 12M, 8F!
    ET 12/10 5dt! 1 fully expanded blast & 1 early blast. No frosties. BFN
    3/13 hysteroscopy & polypectomy, Consulted w Dr. Kwak-Kim.  
    DX: High NK cells, cytokines, DHEAs& PAI1;  hypothyroid, +APA, restricted bloodflow
    7/13 IVF#3 Long lupron protocol with PIO, Crinone, Prometrium, and vivelle
    (plus synthroid, metformin, baby asa, metanx, PNV, Vit E, D, calcium, fish oil, CoQ10, IVIg infusions and lovenox per Dr. Kwak-kim)
    ER 7/19 14R, 11M, 9F(4 natural fert, 5 with ICSI)
    ET 5dt 7/24 2 fully expanded blasts.  SURPRISE 3 FROSTIES!!!
    Beta #1 8/2 335!!!! Beta #2 829!!!  1st u/s 8/14 showed TWINS!!!!!
    11/11: TEAM PURPLE!!!!!
    3/21/14-L&W born at 37w via csection

Here Comes the Sun Blog
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"