Pregnant after a Loss
Options

*~*Sunday Ticker Change*~*

Happy Sunday, ladies! Hope everyone has had a great weekend and that you're ready for the last week of October! For our new faces, if your ticker changes to a new week, please feel free to post today and update us on how things are going. :)

How many weeks? Fruit/veg [if you know]?

How are you feeling?

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share?

Any thoughts/vents?

QOTW: Happy Halloween Week! Do you celebrate Halloween? Will you dress up this year? What are your plans for Halloween?
________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *~*Sunday Ticker Change*~*

• Options
    How many weeks? Fruit/veg [if you know]? 27 weeks [holy crap]. Rutabaga.

How are you feeling? I actually feel great. Braxton-Hicks make things tough sometimes, but I haven't had much else to whine about. My back's starting to hurt, but that's nothing major right now.

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share? Had my GTT on Thursday; hoping I passed. Next routine OB is Tuesday; see my MFM again a week from tomorrow [finally...it's been 10 weeks between appointments since things looked good at my 18-week scan].

Any thoughts/vents? I can't believe I'm in third tri now. I realized that today and nearly had a panic attack. 7.5 weeks until our loss milestone. The closer we get to it, the more I freak out. Gah.

QOTW: Happy Halloween Week! Do you celebrate Halloween? Will you dress up this year? What are your plans for Halloween? We don't go trick-or-treating since I live in an apartment complex, but we do go to a downtown Halloween festival every year. DS will dress up as a pilot, but I won't dress up this year; thought about getting a Halloween shirt of some sort, but I ran out of time to get one ordered. We have some decorations up, but not much. I think once we move and have our own house/neighborhood to go trick-or-treating in, we will make a bigger deal of it.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hello ladies!

32 weeks today, finally the ticker has it right, a squash!

Feeling ok except for the bladder spasms.

Ultrasound and regular appt on Tuesday, hopefully baby's kidneys will look better.

We get a TON of trick or treaters so we make up little bags for them with some candy and some toys, like temporary tattoos and play-doh and stuff. And we also give out glow bracelets. We have all our stuff but we have to put the bags together. Oh and carve our pumpkins, but we usually only do that the night before.

**Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? Fruit/veg [if you know]? 24 weeks

How are you feeling? Pretty good, physically and emotionally, but work has been crazy-busy. Can't believe it's Sunday night already and I go back for another marathon week tomorrow.

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share? Not really - lots of cheery kicks that I love, though!

QOTW: Happy Halloween Week! Do you celebrate Halloween? Will you dress up this year? What are your plans for Halloween?

In the last city we lived in, we had some friends who had a big party every year. Not a lot here. Maybe we'll watch The Nightmare Before Christmas?
    imageimage
    BFP #1 08/05/12. EDD 4/15/13 m/c 08/27/12
    BFP #2 06/05/13. EDD 2/16/2014 (Team Blue). Baby Wombat born 2/20/2014 7lb. 11oz and 20 in.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"