2nd Trimester
Options

Whoops I almost peed myself :/ sorry tmi

Anyone else sneeze or cough and almost pee themselves, not like a full pee but just a little whoops? I've never had this issue before and it's kind of embarrassing.

Re: Whoops I almost peed myself :/ sorry tmi

• Options
    Yep and it sucks. It's been happening to me since I had DS. This pregnancy seems to have made it even worse of a problem. Happens nearly every time I sneeze, cough, throw up and sometimes even laugh. :((
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    I've started having little oops moments now. Usually it's when I sneeze with a full bladder. I imagine it will only get worse.

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, sounds like it's not going to get any better as this pregnancy goes on
  • Options
    This is my first pregnancy, I'm at 23 weeks. Every time I sneeze this happens! It's definitely embarrassing! Wearing panty liners helps! :((
  • Options
    Yup especially today for some reason. Totally embarrassing even if no one else is around.
  • Options
    Hmm that's an idea, panty liners!! I shall look into this definitely
  • Options
    This happen all the time!! Is very normal, even if you laugh hard! Better than regular panty liners, try Poise.
  • Options
    I pee myself all the time. It's the one thing I HATEEEE about pregnancy. The other day I was at work, and I had to vomit, which ofc meant I got to pee myself. It's super embarrassing, but it happens everytime I puke. Thankfully, I don't live far so I was able to run home. But still, it's gross.

“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 6

Dating Since: 2/13/05 * Married Since: 9/8/12 

• Options
    My husband laughs at me, but I don't think it's funny. It's been especially bad because I've been sick and all I've been doing is coughing and sneezing so I'm constantly running to the bathroom
  • Options
    Normal, started in my first pregnancy and never fully went away.  Now that I'm preg again, it is worse than ever.  Every sneeze, cough, laugh etc.  Kegel's help strengthen the muscles.  Just another joy of motherhood.  

Good luck!
  • Options
    Hello I unfortunately have had this problem along before I got pregnant. I was always told to just do keagles but I've never liked them much. So I am about four months pregnant and lately past week I feel like I have to per somewhat all the time. Then I'll go to bathroom and barley per at all so annoying at work it been tough. I was wondering If maybe it was an infection. I also read that if discharge smells at all sorry ladies it's gross I know, that it may be a sign of infection. I'm not bugging out my plan right now is water and cranberry juice but I would like to know if something is wrong. Any similar experiences?
  • Options
    Pantyliners and Kegels
  • Options
    Happend to me a couple of times
  • Options
    It was really bad a week ago because I had a cold and all I did was cough and sneeze. I still find sometimes it almost happens :/ I've never really tried kegals but I may, it doesn't take much effort !!
  • Options
    I think everyone has that problem. It's even got a name, "snissing".

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"