High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Intro

Hello ladies! I'm new here. Can't sleep so trying to find some forums that I can relate to.

In July 2011, I got pregnant for the first time. Unfortunately, I had a mc early in the 2nd trimester in Oct '11. DH and I wanted to know why so we had the dr run tests on everything to figure it out. It was determined that I have APS. In addition to the already known Hypothyroidism.

After that, we were unable to get pregnant again. After almost two years, we finally got pregnant after a successful IUI. Now I'm about 6-7 weeks pregnant and scared to death. I am taking Lovenox for the APS and Synthroid for the thyroid. My blood work came back good when I had it done and now I'm waiting for my dr appt on Nov 4.

Anyone else dealing with APS? Anyone more advanced in their pregnancy that can give me some hope? I'm not even excited. I'm too nervous to be excited.

Re: Intro

• Options
    While I can't give any advice I just wanted to say welcome! I hope you find this board as supportive as I do it's nice to not feel so alone. And it's okay to be excited and nervous at the same time! I hope your doctors appointment goes well.
  • Options
    I have no experience with APS but wanted to say welcome!!
    High risk momma: Diagnosed with a partially abrupted placenta at 32 weeks and sentenced to strict bed rest for the remainder. Pregnancy Ticker} {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 \strokec2 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"