Pregnant after a Loss
Options

+Saturday Ticker Change+

Hi Gals!

Hope you all had a good week! As always please feel free to give me any pointers/advice/constructive criticism needed so this can run smoothly and not be lame. @Jaycarmelxo is now the proud Mom of a gorgeous rainbow baby so I just wanted to send her love and congrats. There was a ton of good news last week so I'm hoping everyone is doing well.

As a reminder this is a check-in for PGAL ladies moving up the countdown on Saturdays, if this fits you please feel free to join!

1. How many weeks? What size fruit?

2. Any appointments or pregnancy updates this week?

3. How have you been feeling (emotionally, physically, etc.)?

DOUBLE ULTRA-LUCKY HALLOWEEN EDITION BONUS

4. Are you participating in Halloween this year and if so as what?

5. What is your favorite candy to "handout" aka hide and scarf/just plain ole eat?

Re: +Saturday Ticker Change+

• Options
    1.   18 weeks, sweet potato

2.   Elective gender ultrasound is TOMORROW!  Which means we're kind of freaking out today :-)  And it's my birthday :-)   

3.  Lots of RLP today, and I haven't been sleeping well.  I've tried everything, and nothing is helping.   I'm getting grumpy (just ask my husband!).   Normal pre-ultrasound jitters and PGAL brain kicking in today, but I'm trying to relax as much as I can.

4.   We are doing Halloween, though it's not as big in the UK as in the US.   We had maybe 12 groups of kids trick-or-treat at our house last year (maybe half were Americans?), so we have more candy this year, and will do jack-o-lanterns.  No dressing up in costumes though.

5.  REESES CUPS!  Every year we say we'll hand them out, but we end up hoarding them:-) Otherwise, we're doing some fun-size chocolate bars and jolly ranchers -- all stuff we'd happily eat if we have leftover candy.
    imageDSC_9275  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1 - 5 weeks, appleseed

2 - dating u/s not until 11/19 :(

3 -exhausted and weepy

4 - no Halloween plans. Maybe just put on a tiara and hand out candy

5 - we usually hand out rice krispies treats, gushers and fruit rollups , and little Debbie snack cakes. I horde and eat ALL of them, but for some reason when I'm pregnant I don't like sweets. I miss my sweet tooth!
    imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks? What size fruit?
    21 weeks and baby boy is a pomegranate.

2. Any appointments or pregnancy updates this week?
    I had my first cervix check post cerclage on Friday and my cervix is measuring nice and "long" at 2.1 cm below the cerclage placement. Dr is very pleased with this. And baby boy is growing away, they said he is about 14 oz. 

3. How have you been feeling (emotionally, physically, etc.)?
    I have been feeling really good lately. Especially emotionally, since the cerclage was placed, I am much more relaxed and less anxious. Physically I have the regular pregnancy aches and pains, but nothing too bad. OH heartburn has started, that's no fun.

DOUBLE ULTRA-LUCKY HALLOWEEN EDITION BONUS

4. Are you participating in Halloween this year and if so as what?
    DH will be taking DS around trick or treating and I will be at home handing out candy. Since I am limited activity it made more sense for me to stay home and be the candy lady, I am wearing my mom and baby skeleton shirt. 

5. What is your favorite candy to "handout" aka hide and scarf/just plain ole eat?
    I really love kix and dh loves reeses so I wouldn't be surprised if those two don't manage to make it to halloween. 
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Here is my Halloween attire
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @Avion22 I had no idea Halloween isn't a big deal in G.B. that's my factoid for the day!

@MonaMuse I'm so sad your sweet tooth has gone missing. I only live sweets while pg I've lost my salty tooth. :/

@PerkyErky I stole you shirt announcement idea because it's so cute! I'm glad the cerclage is looking good and has you feeling a little better.

1. 12 weeks, Plum

2. n/t scan and bloodwork Tuesday! If all goes well announcing.

3. Emotionally nervous. I'm scared of mmc even though I have never experienced one because this is way more pregnant than I've ever been and we saw a healthy baby with strong heartbeat at 9 weeks. I'm 98% sure all is well but that tiny doubt is killing me.

4. We have no plans, last year no kids even knocked on our door do I feel like "why bother?"

5. Reese's pieces or cups I love both. Starburst sounds really good not too though.
  • Options
    @ ljbreck - I've found your salty tooth! ;)
    imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @MonaMuse wanna trade back?

@Avion22 I hope to read your update about the gender u/s today! P.S. I'm an idiot happy belated birthday! Damn my selective reading skills!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"