3rd Trimester
Options

Contractions and diarrhoea.

So over night id been having mild contractions. Come 6am they were stronger and causing me to freeze. I had vomiting and diarrhoea and thought it was my body clearing out. By noon all signs had stopped :( any thoughts on what could happen next? Be hopeful it could start up again or give up hopeful thinking that labour is near.

Re: Contractions and diarrhoea.

• Options
    How many weeks are you?  Could be a sign that labor is right around the corner but could also just be an upset stomach.  When I have diarrhea, the cramping feels similar to contractions.  
    ~Married my best friend 06/27/2010~ ~Miscarriage July 2010~ ~Hannah Leigh born 07/26/2011 (5 weeks early) @ 8:38am 4lbs 15oz~
    imageimage
  • Options
    38 weeks with baby number two. They were definitely contractions.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Unless they're getting longer, stronger, and closer together, you're not in labor yet.  Maybe close, though!  Or you could go an other 2+ weeks.  You just never know.  GL!
    ~Married my best friend 06/27/2010~ ~Miscarriage July 2010~ ~Hannah Leigh born 07/26/2011 (5 weeks early) @ 8:38am 4lbs 15oz~
    imageimage
  • Options
    Ugh same here. Super frustrating. Hang in there!! I am hoping when I go to the doctor again tomorrow we have made some progress. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was having vomiting/nausea, loose bowel movements and contractions on Friday and then nothing. I haven't had a contraction all day today, I at least had a hand full yesterday. I was glad though because I am hoping this means that I might be able to go into labor on my own this time, I had to be induced with DD. 

DD - Juliana Joan - Born October 27, 2010 - My Little Princess

BFP 1/14/13 - M/C 1/22/13 @ 5 weeks

BFP 3/20/13 - EDD 11/11/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I've been dealing with the stop-start contractions for about 3 weeks now. It's very annoying.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Maris13104Maris13104 member
    edited October 2013
    Same here! Start stop contractions and loose bowl movements for a week... Still pregnant.....
  • Options
    I am 37 weeks and I just have no room anymore(as all of you) so i just seem to be going to the bathroom a lot more than usual.  I think you are ok; you could call if you feel worried.
  • Options
    More eager than worried.
  • Options
    I've been having looser bowels and irregular contractions. My mucus plug is starting to come out in bits. Omg lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"