Secondary IF

Does anyone want to play a game?

For curiosity sake - if you want to do so- please post any early pregnancy symptoms from your first (or subsequent) pregnancies. My thought was to get a running list for us 2WW-ers.

Me:

Sore boobs (had to sleep in sports bras)
Frequent urination (switched to my DHs side of the bed so I could be closer to the bathroom)
Craved a food a normally don't like (sausage) this was BEFORE I tested or even had an inkling.
Cramping

Next :)

Me: 27 DH: 33
Married 6 years
Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
No longer benched per New RE/OB!
Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
March 2, 2014 First AF

Re: Does anyone want to play a game?

• Cramping, spotting. Fatigue. Orange juice cravings, and ice water too. It was a long time ago, but the one thing that really stood out was that my dog was attached to my leg, pretty much from the moment of conception. If I was in the house, he was touching me. Literally touching me. A few days before I tested (which, by back-counting after my first dating ultrasound, was at 10dpo, so we're talking 6,7 DPO) he had been on my ass for a few days already and I told DH I was worried we had a cancer-sniffing dog. I still get my hopes up when he gets cuddly...
  • Tired, like hard to catch your breath tired. Sore boobs/sensitive nips never started for me until 5/6wks.

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• Loading the player...
  • With my pregnancy I didn't have any early symptoms. My boobs hurt like crazy about 5-6 weeks, and that's when I noticed food tasted funny. Then it all went away. I have more symptoms every month with AF.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• I just remember being exhausted! The rest of my symptoms didn't start until a few weeks later.

BabyFruit Ticker

• During the 2ww I think it was basically just lots of cramping with some bloating mixed in. With our miscarriage cycle I also had some spotting that made me think af was coming but then the spotting stopped instead of turning to full-on flow as I expected. 
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• I was emotional (bitchy & crying) and I had mild acid reflux. Oh and frequent urination started early too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"