Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Intro and sad day

Hello everyone!
I am posting here today due to finding out that my baby has recently passed away. I am 26 weeks along and am a FTM. I was not super active on my bmb but had become moreso recently and I know I will need a lot of support from women like you! I'm currently in the hospital waiting for labor to progress and I'm reading a lot of the posts on this board. I think this is exactly where I need to be. We were team green so we don't know the sex but we have our names narrowed down so when my baby angel arrives we will hopefully have it selected. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers during these next few days. Thank you!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers'> 

Re: Intro and sad day

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be keeping you and your precious baby in my thoughts.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please reach out to this group for support, the ladies here are very supportive and sweet. All I can say is to spend as much time as you need with your baby, and take pictures...I cherish the few momentos I have. Big hugs

Ticker id: ra2f
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry! I will be thinking of you and your precious angel. 

Like PP said, take lots of pictures.  The nurses took them for us and I am so glad they did.  Also, and this might sound morbid, but I wish we would have gotten to keep the actual receiving blanket Jesse was wrapped in right after birth.  The hospital gave us a fresh one, but I would really have liked to have 'his' actual blanket.  

Spend as much time as you want with your angel and know that we will all be here for you. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Please spend as much time as you can with your sweet baby. We will be here for you.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    ***Siggy warning***

I am so very sorry for your loss. The next few hours and days will be hard. I will be thinking of you and your family. Please use this board as you need. 

I agree with PPs. Make as many memories as you can. Bathe the baby, take pictures, dress them if you brought an outfit or the hospital gives you one. Get footprints, handprints, etc. These will be things you will cherish forever. 

Again, I am so very sorry. 
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    ***LO ticker*** I am so sorry for your loss! None of us want to be here! Pictures, footprints, handprints, a lock of hair, baby's blanket and clothes, any memento is irreplaceable. Also, ask about an autopsy. No one at the hospital told us how important it was to get answers, if any, and we didn't have one done, and I deeply regret that now. T & P for your family.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are joining this board and the loss of your sweet angel. I hate seeing new people when I check the board. I was also a FTM. I agree with PPs. Take tons of pictures. I still go back and look at them all the time. I didn't think about getting locks of Parker's hair, but the nurses did. I can't tell you how much that meant to me. Take as many things to remind you of your LO. Big hugs to you!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

I wanted to suggest getting some of your sweet baby's hair I have Sydney's and I am so glad we have it. Also maybe get the babys hand prints they usually do feet only but I wanted both because I knew I wouldn't see her hands of feet again. We took so many pictures on our own and I cherish them so much. Huge hugs to you. We are all here when you need us. We are all thinking of you !!

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options
    ***SIGGY WARNING***

I saw your post over on January '14 and wanted to mention that you could come here if you wanted...I'm glad you found us, even though I'm sad to welcome you to our board. Thinking of you and your family; we're here for you. **HUGS**

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    I am so very sorry that you find yourself. Be gentle with yourself as you begin your long and winding grief journey.

((HUGS))

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss dear of your sweet baby. Unfortunately, I was just in your place a week ago and its a heartbreaking thing. Holding you in hugs my dear.
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your baby. We were team green also and did not find out our Patricia was a girl until she was born sleeping at 31 weeks. I agree with taking lots of pictures and holding your LO. My only regret is not spending as much time seeing Patricia before they took her away to clean her up and put clothes on her. 

Have you contacted Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep? https://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options
    So very sorry for you loss. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your baby...sending you lots of strength and love...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    Thank you all so much for your kinds words, thoughts and prayers. It truly helps us and gives us strength! Our sweet baby boy Carter Vincent was born this morning Oct. 25 at 4:40am. He weighed 1 lb 14 oz and was 13 inches long. He was absolutely the most perfectly beautiful baby I had ever seen and my husband and I along with our families were able to spend all day with him before letting him go and saying goodbye this afternoon. We are planning a small memorial in the near future. Attached is a picture of our beautiful baby boy.

• Options
    Carter Vincent is such a beautiful boy. I am glad you and your husband and families were able to spend time with him today. Continued thoughts your way.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    Thank you all so much for your kinds words, thoughts and prayers. It truly helps us and gives us strength! Our sweet baby boy Carter Vincent was born this morning Oct. 25 at 4:40am. He weighed 1 lb 14 oz and was 13 inches long. He was absolutely the most perfectly beautiful baby I had ever seen and my husband and I along with our families were able to spend all day with him before letting him go and saying goodbye this afternoon. We are planning a small memorial in the near future. Attached is a picture of our beautiful baby boy.
    Beautiful sweet boy.  Sending you love.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

• Options
    ~~ Siggy Warning ~~

So very sorry for your loss - you are in my thoughts and prayers
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Carter Vincent is a beautiful little boy, I am so sorry for your loss my dear. I will he holding you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. No one should have to experience this pain. I am here for you. ((Hugs))
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• Options
    ***LO ticker*** He is beautiful!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    Thank you so much ladies! It helps having such amazing support and it helps keep me strong ♡

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"