Secondary IF

`*`*` GTKY & YK Friday `*`*`

freakyfastfreakyfast member
edited October 2013 in Secondary IF
Good Morning All! Happy Friday, we made it through another week! Hope everyone is doing well, and has a great weekend. 
  1. What was your favorite food as a child? 
  2. What is your favorite food now? 
  3. Any plans for the weekend? 
--------------------------
  1. What is your child(ren)s favorite food? 
  2. What is your child(ren)s least favorite food?
ETA: fix format

Re: `*`*` GTKY & YK Friday `*`*`

1. What was your favorite food as a child? I loved mac and cheese with hot dogs in it.  Best comfort food EVER! 
    2. What is your favorite food now? Even though I STILL love mac and cheese I have learned to make it home made, and love it even more.  I LOVE cheeseburgers, fries and pizza.   
    3. Any plans for the weekend? Going out on date night tonight. (I think hubby is trying to get my mind off of our genetic testing and my upcoming surgery). So sweet. Going to dinner and the AVS game, which we won't really watch, but socialize more.  I am not a hockey fan. Review senior pics and get those ordered for Christmas and going to the Bronco game on Sunday. busy! 
    1. What is your child(ren)s favorite food? Chipotle... This kid is going to turn into a burrito or a bowl one of these days! 
    2. What is your child(ren)s least favorite food? Leftovers, he refuses to eat them, unless it is pasta, or Chipotle. Which that doesn't happen very often, but If i don't finish mine, he will.. happily. 

1. What was your favorite food as a child? Pasta and pizza. That is about all I ate.
    2. What is your favorite food now? Pasta. I could seriously eat it every day and be happy.
    3. Any plans for the weekend? My one-year old niece's birthday party (daughter of brother-in-law 1) is being hosted at my newly engaged brother-in-law (2)'s house. I am so not looking forward to it due to the fact that my mother-in-law fawns over the new fiance. It is way obvious and all I do is roll my eyes when I am around it. Not looking forward to it.at.all. But the bright side is that we have an adults only Halloween party afterwards. Very much looking forward to that.
    1. What is your child(ren)s favorite food? Pasta (the apple doesn't fall far). She also eats it just about every day and any kind of fruit.
    2. What is your child(ren)s least favorite food? Anything new. When she was 2, we tried to introduce cool whip to her. I put it on her lips and you would have thought that I gave her poison! She started screaming and trying to get it off. She now currently could eat cool whip out of the container.

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Loading the player...
    1. What was your favorite food as a child? My moms famous spaghetti :)
    2. What is your favorite food now? Taco cake.... ( cook hamburger meat with taco seasoning, put it in a pan, pour a mixture of bisquick over it. Bake it, then add everything you'd put on a regular taco. = Delish! )  
    3. Any plans for the weekend? Probably go fishing or something, haven't really thought about it.  
    1. What is your child(ren)s favorite food? She likes my home made mac-n-cheese
    2. What is your child(ren)s least favorite food? Broccoli, she refuses to eat "little trees"  
    1. What was your favorite food as a child? Probably pizza.  I also liked chips and dip a lot. I was always a salty food kind of gal.  I grew into a sugar addiction though
    2. What is your favorite food now? I haven't eaten lunch yet so this is a really tough question at the moment.  I love nachos, buffalo chicken anything, and ice cream the best probably.
    3. Any plans for the weekend? Not at all!  I'm planning to go shopping for some clothing for family pictures coming up, and I still need to figure out DS's Halloween costume. 
    1. What is your child(ren)s favorite food? Applesauce and yogurt are his two most frequent requests.  He likes Mexican food a lot though and casserole type dishes.
    2. What is your child(ren)s least favorite food? Green beans.  The one veggie he consistently won't eat.  He's also not all that found of fresh lettuce or spinach.  Something about the texture I think.
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

1. What was your favorite food as a child?  Ketchup. It was a food group in my childhood, and now DD is the same way. She even dips carrots in ketchup *blech* 
    2. What is your favorite food now? Omg. I love all the food. Hmm, junk food. Pizza and cheeseburgers. 
    3. Any plans for the weekend? Not really. H and I are going to a haunted museum tonight, then Idk about the rest of the weekend. 
    1. What is your child(ren)s favorite food? Chicken nuggets 
    2. What is your child(ren)s least favorite food? Artichoke hearts. I can't believe she hates them so much, I've always loved Artichokes, even when I was a little kid. Yummy! 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
    1. What was your favorite food as a child?  Mac and cheese.
    2. What is your favorite food now? Mac and cheese, but now I want the homemade version instead of the blue box.
    3. Any plans for the weekend?  Cleaning out my bedroom so I can find the elliptical.  Maybe taking DD to a fall festival at a local church Sunday.  We live in the land of old people and no one turns their light on for Halloween.  :(
    1. What is your child(ren)s favorite food?  Pizza or hot dogs.
    2. What is your child(ren)s least favorite food? anything that might be considered a veggie.  She was a great eater until she saw other kids in her daycare class refusing things.  Now she does it too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• @uagirl, when did dd start picking up on other kids refusing veggies? This is something I have been dreading but I know it's coming
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• @CheesyPeas, About 6 months ago.  Now my kid who would eat hummus, quinoa, roasted squash, etc. refuses anything that might be a vegetable.  She already hates meat, so she pretty much subsists on pasta.  And I feel like mother of the year.
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• @uagirl I'm sure this is a super common thing that kids go through. My sister is currently hiding veggies in smoothies to get one of my nephews to eat ANY veggies. That has to be really frustrating though to have her go from one extreme to the next because of the influence of other kids. 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

1. What was your favorite food as a child? Pizza
    2. What is your favorite food now? Sushi
    3. Any plans for the weekend? My Bachelorette Party
    1. What is your child(ren)s favorite food? Pizza
    2. What is your child(ren)s least favorite food? Broccoli
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

1. What was your favorite food as a child?  Spaghetti and corn....mixed together.
    2. What is your favorite food now?  I still love spaghetti and corn, but now my favorite is probably tex mex and don't forget the corn.
    3. Any plans for the weekend?  My mom is in town and staying until Tuesday, so she can watch DD for our IUI on Monday. I am on vacation starting now for 10 days, we plan on carving pumpkins at some point and putting up a new shed door. Fun lol.
    1. What is your child(ren)s favorite food? At almost 10 months, girl eats everything.
    2. What is your child(ren)s least favorite food?

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

• Gator_Bride07Gator_Bride07 member
    edited October 2013
    I loved pb&j's and still do. I have expanded my tastes a bit though..I love Italian. Not the fancy Italian, but the small mom & pop Italian with the picture of the guys eating lunch on a beam up in the sky.
    We just got back from 5 days at Disney, so we're relaxing. Also a little pressure washing.
    DD loves fruit. LOVES it. We had to cut back on it bc she was getting cavities from eating it so often.
    I guess I'd say beans are her least favorite. She takes after her dad that way.
    photo image.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"