Multiples

The Neverending House of Sick

Just venting. :)

I'm sure many if you understand. We've had a vicious cycle of multiple bugs (cold, stomach bug, another cold, etc) running through our house since September. Just when I thought we were done, DD woke up this morning coughing hard enough to throw up and spiked a fever this afternoon. So yeah. Now we're in her pedi's office at their request so they can see if she has croup or the flu. I really hope whatever this is bypasses the twins, though it's not likely with how DD showers them with hugs and kisses.
J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
DD 8/11 | DS1 7/13 | DS2 7/13

Re: The Neverending House of Sick

• That really sucks! We went through a phase of that when my nephews started school since I babysat them and they brought everything to my boys! I started my boys on Kindervitals liquid vitamin at the suggestion of my chiropractor.....they have been taking them for 1 year now and have been sick ONCE in this time (before this they were sick every month!) I totally think it helps...just a thought...sorry you are going through that...sick kids are hard!
  • mirnb said:
    That really sucks! We went through a phase of that when my nephews started school since I babysat them and they brought everything to my boys! I started my boys on Kindervitals liquid vitamin at the suggestion of my chiropractor.....they have been taking them for 1 year now and have been sick ONCE in this time (before this they were sick every month!) I totally think it helps...just a thought...sorry you are going through that...sick kids are hard!
    where can I find some of that?!
    We've been round and round with weird viral stuff... Hand, Foot, & Mouth, then 5th disease, then horrible diarhhea and the diaper rash to go along with it (found some Calmoseptine cream that knocks it out, though)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• Loading the player...

• mirnb said:
    That really sucks! We went through a phase of that when my nephews started school since I babysat them and they brought everything to my boys! I started my boys on Kindervitals liquid vitamin at the suggestion of my chiropractor.....they have been taking them for 1 year now and have been sick ONCE in this time (before this they were sick every month!) I totally think it helps...just a thought...sorry you are going through that...sick kids are hard!
    where can I find some of that?!
    We've been round and round with weird viral stuff... Hand, Foot, & Mouth, then 5th disease, then horrible diarhhea and the diaper rash to go along with it (found some Calmoseptine cream that knocks it out, though)
    I order it online (I'm in Canada) but I'm sure you could find it at a lot of health food stores or an online vitamin store. 

a link to the product!
  • Good to know about those drops. Unfortunately, we have the diagnosis...DD has pneumonia.
    J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
    DD 8/11 | DS1 7/13 | DS2 7/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"