July 2013 Moms
Options

Sharing Wubbanubs?

edited October 2013 in July 2013 Moms
Just kidding, that's gross. I took everyone's advice and ordered one. He loves it :) here he is at nap time..sorry the picture is so dark.

Share your wubbanub pictires?

Re: Sharing Wubbanubs?

• Options
    I've been considering ordering one. should I? also I see no picture....mobile sucks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Options
    Amanda has a doggie wubbanub. I love the frakng thing. Best investment ever. :)

Unfortunately I'm too dumb to figure out how to post a pic from my iPad....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I've been considering ordering one. should I? also I see no picture....mobile sucks.

I forgot the pic, lol. I would...It definitely stayed in better today during our stroller ride/nap. Didn't have to stop at all to put it back in his mouth.
  • Options
    okay. I think I will. she drops her pacifier so much.
    The pic is so cute!
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Options
    We don't have one bc LO isn't crazy about pacifiers. Otherwise we would def get one!
  • Options
    Noah has the duck, he loves that thing! also, it's the only paci that he will generally take.

imageimage

• Options
    For those who don't take paci's, my DD doesn't take hers much at all but she LOVES holding on to it.
    TTC since 2008, our little miracle arrived July 2013!

photo fe6a27e4-de39-4f30-81f0-14bbf2fc509c.jpg
  • Options
    I was thinking of making one with a beanie baby like that one person did... I don't remember who. But DD almost never takes a paci so I didn't want to buy yet another one that she doesn't want.

Make it, it's kind of expensive for what it is...
  • Options
    I got one thinking it would stay in her mouth better than just a paci.  No such luck.  She keeps pushing it out.  Now she just plays with it.
  • Options
    I love all these!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Christian has four wubbanubs. He wont take a paci. He loves to gnaw on the animal though.
  • Options
    How do you attach it to a mam @danielledunning?
  • Options
    This may be a $5.99 question. Do your babies sleep with the wubbanub? Some of the pics looks like baby is sleeping with it. Is it considered safe? Not judging at all...just curious! DS has this need to touch things and is always trying to pull at the paci during naps and wakes himself with his unhelpful hands.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
  • Options
    So cute! El loves her wub. She had Mr elephant man and Mr monkey. Mr monkey lives at DC and Mr elephant man is her faithful companion. He comes with us everywhere.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    @emmanemm- el has that outfit too! So cute!

@redhead610- I don't know about others but El doesn't sleep with a paci. She likes to have it to fall asleep but never goes down with it.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    Emma and her pink bear wubbanub

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

photo 995494_10201874634251509_2140837568_n_zps100d4b3e.jpg  photo 1233578_10201874636811573_1262884022_n_zps62dd524f.jpgphoto 1238881_10201874631771447_929239698_n_zpsee784c85.jpg

• Options
    Do you ever sterilize them? Or just wash the paci tip with a sponge? We got one and I was bummed the paci didn't come apart from the animal. We had to toss it bc she got thrush and it couldn't be sterilized and I've been on the fence about getting another one.

• Options
    edited October 2013
    2012ames said:

How do you attach it to a mam @danielledunning?

There is an adapter, the lady called it a button adapter, that she sewed on and the mam pops right in. It's cool because you can also switch out the paci when LO moves up to the next size.

imageimage

• Options

This may be a $5.99 question. Do your babies sleep with the wubbanub? Some of the pics looks like baby is sleeping with it. Is it considered safe? Not judging at all...just curious! DS has this need to touch things and is always trying to pull at the paci during naps and wakes himself with his unhelpful hands.

In my photo, I'm holding Luke while he sleeps. He sometimes naps in the RNP with a Wubbanub. We don't put him to bed with it, but that's more because he tosses his head from side to side and the Wubbanub doesn't move with him like a regular bink.
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • Options
    @redhead610 my LO spits his out when he falls asleep, that's when I know he's really out :) he doesn't sleep with his.
  • Options

Gracie has a frog Wub. She's not really interested in the animal part yet but I find it does help keep the pacifier in better if I spread the frog's legs on her belly. image

Froggy is the best!
  • Options
    I've always seen babies with them and just thought they were like a cute decoration thing for the paci. But several of you say it helps LO keep the paci in better. I guess I'm missing something. How does that work exactly? What is their purpose exactly? DD takes the Avent Soothies pacifiers so maybe I should get one...?

Big brother James 6-19-11  ****  Little sister Lillianna 6-26-13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"