August 2011 Moms
Options

Should we go to the pediatrician?

Ok, I should really be able to figure this out but my kids are rarely sick i don't want to be an overreacting mom over a simple cold.
We all shared a cold the last three weeks. I took DD to the doc yesterday with an ear infection. She seems proned to ear infections everytime she gets sick. Anyhow, DS hasn't been able to kick his cold, it seemed to be slowly getting better but now he has a fever. He has had a mild one most of the night.
I'm sure I shouldn't be second guessing myself, but I should take him in, right?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Should we go to the pediatrician?

• Options
    I didn't use a thermometer last night but it was warm enough that I took off his pjs until the Tylenol kicked in and he cooled off. This morning his temp has been in the 99's.

I've been alternating Tylenol and Motrin.
  • Options
    Ok, thank you!
    He is acting and eating normal. He is very congessted with a runny nose. His runny nose and cough had been clearing up so I bet it is another virus.

Thank you for making me feel better! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    From what you described, I wouldn't call the doc. Unless he becomes super irritable or lethargic, or if the fever spikes to 102 like crash said. Hope he feels better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I wouldn't call either. Sorry your kids aren't feeling so good. I hope this passes quickly.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"