Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Date Night Encouragement!

Ladies! I want to encourage you all to go on a date night! My hubby and I went on our first real date last night. We went to the Michael Buble concert here in Houston and had a wonderful time. It took me about 10 minutes to had over our son to the baby sitter and about 5 minutes to stop crying in the car. But by the time we got to Starbucks I was already having a great time. We had our sitter text us once an hour just to check in and that helped a lot. Other than my breasts swelling up to the size of watermelons by the end of his encore I can't imagine not going!! So please go out to dinner, go to the movies, get a coffee, but go out with your husbands and enjoy!

Re: Date Night Encouragement!

• Options
    I need this!! Now just to find a sitter..... someone I a) trust and b) would be willing to do it! 

• Options
    We are having an at-home date night on Sunday.I work all afternoon and can't leave my son for the night too, he is 4 1/2 mos. and a handful. But I plan to feed him well and put him and our older daughter to bed, then having a mexican food feast and margaritas! We need to get out, but this is second best. And I'm jealous....I love Michael Buble!
    Best of luck! Veronica :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"