November 2013 Moms

FFFC

This is NOT my FFFC but I just feel like I need to state an obvious pregnancy symptom: I AM EFFING TIRED. I wish I could just lay in bed all day. I couldn't be more thrilled that we have nothing going on this weekend. Vegetable city here I come.

Here's my gross/TMI FFFC: I can't fart without spreading my butt cheeks a little bit. If I don't do it, I feel like I'm pushing too hard and I'm gunna poop myself. But as soon as I move one of those suckers over? Instant relief.

Come at me, smilz!!

#LOLFITMAMA

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • 2013JEM said:
    Ok my FFFC-- I always have and will continue to do my hair and make up each and every single day. LO and i will just have to figure out a routine. And I hate the people who tell me I won't care once she is here. Uhh asshole, you can predict my future-- I didn't think so.
    Amen Sista! TOTALLY with you on this one! And I do and will continue to put on normal clothes everyday. I just cant live in pajama's or sweats and my hair in a pony tail. 
  • There's leftover pie in the work fridge from a birthday party we had earlier this week.  It's not even 10am and I'm already contemplating when I can break into it.  Even though I just had breakfast.

And even though I brought my lunch I want to go out and get something else.

And I'm kind of pissed that no one in my office noticed my new haircut.  I got WAY more than just a trim.  :(  Pity party of one.

25 People Who Haven't Quite Figured Out Parenting Yet

Lilypie - (TIAf)

Lilypie - (95p4)

• I'm with you flutter, I'm so tired u can sleep anytime. In fact I just fell asleep on the couch while my charge was watching little bear..so calming. He totally had to wake me up! "J wake up, it's morning time!!".

• I'm just going to lay all of the awesomeness out there for ya:

I am still in my pre-preggo clothes with more room to grow, I haven't had to buy a single maternity item. I sleep great (generally from about 8:30 pm - 5:30 am), its hard to stay awake once I get home from work. @fluttergirlmoonchild79 you and I are in the same boat!! Oh and I eat two lunches.... I am so hungry during the day! I eat what I bring for lunch and then sometimes end up leaving work to grab something else (yesterday it was Jimmy Johns), 30 minutes after I finish eating 1st lunch! 

View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Losses:
     7/16/2014 @ 7 Weeks 2 days
     2/01/2015 @ 4 Weeks 4 days

• I'm just going to lay all of the awesomeness out there for ya:

I am still in my pre-preggo clothes with more room to grow, I haven't had to buy a single maternity item. I sleep great (generally from about 8:30 pm - 5:30 am), its hard to stay awake once I get home from work. @fluttergirlmoonchild79 you and I are in the same boat!! Oh and I eat two lunches.... I am so hungry during the day! I eat what I bring for lunch and then sometimes end up leaving work to grab something else (yesterday it was Jimmy Johns), 30 minutes after I finish eating 1st lunch!

#LOLFITMAMA
  • I'm perfectly happy to send DS to the childminder/nursery school more often or park him with the iPad right now. I just don't have the energy to work and play entertainment coordinator right now.

I'm also doing the minimum amount of work possible to get by because I can't be asked to care. So tired.
    photo bannernew_zpsfb1f0d0b.jpg

• FFC- I've never used The Bump besides being on mobile. Therefore I know nothing about siggys, tickers, GIFS or badges.

I'm boring as hell and I've noticed this. If I wasn't so close to the end, I'd sign on to a computer and learn but I just don't have it in me

This is me too! Sometime I feel so out of the loop, but I'm just always on mobile!
    <Image and video hosting by TinyPic>

Married to DH since 4/2008, mommy to three beautiful boys 9/09, 10/11, 11/13
  • I've got a couple:

After my issue yesterday, we went to BRU to pick up our replacement piece for the broken crib.  My tootie-ness continued and I roamed around leaving presents for all the shoppers.

Also, DH has had to put in extra hours the last two weeks due to some IT crap that I don't really understand that's going down at work...I've been using this to make him feel guilty and bring me treats like milkshakes, cookies, etc. pretty much every day!  I think I've put on like 5 pounds in the last week. 

• lasuncion said:
    I've been so good and so healthy this whole pregnancy. Cardio 5 days a week, yoga 2-3 times a week and have avoided most craving and eaten healthy. At this point I've gained 15 pounds (I was healthy weight to start) and I feel great! Here's the confession: I'm 38 weeks and I'm saying F*ck it! (Some of you may remember my grocery store post) I'm eating sugary cereal, tons of carbs and ice cream to my hearts content. I figure baby can come any day now and I'm going to live it up!
    Can't help myself

• wedding06 said:
    @nciesla I am doing a non stress test right now and your FFFC made me laugh so hard LO moved off the monitors!

#LOLFITMAMA
  • I have another one!  I had only gained 15 pounds this whole pregnancy.  Then, at my 35 week appointment last week, I had gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks!  Luckily my Dr. is really chill and said that sometimes that happens because it's your body's way of preparing for blood loss etc. but I was like seriously Doc I'm not just sitting on the couch watching TV eating donuts all day (although that sounds amazing).  I have another appointment on Monday...we'll see.
  • @shanbp I lost 33 lbs in the first trimester (started wearing clothing from way back in the depths of my closet that I assumed would never see the light of day again). I am now back to wearing the clothes I was wearing right before I got pregnant, but they are still a little loose and baggy. 

View Full Size Image

Pregnancy Ticker

Losses:
     7/16/2014 @ 7 Weeks 2 days
     2/01/2015 @ 4 Weeks 4 days

this gif is awesome!!!
  • I am super grumpy at DH because he isn't making anything about me. I feel neglected. My problem is that I can't act grumpy towards him, so I just ugly cry when I'm alone. I know I shouldn't be grumpy and I'm being selfish, but he hasn't done anything nice for me since my bday, last June, without getting pissy for one reason or another.
  • katie.725 said:
    dobrydney said:
    I have another one!  I had only gained 15 pounds this whole pregnancy.  Then, at my 35 week appointment last week, I had gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks!  Luckily my Dr. is really chill and said that sometimes that happens because it's your body's way of preparing for blood loss etc. but I was like seriously Doc I'm not just sitting on the couch watching TV eating donuts all day (although that sounds amazing).  I have another appointment on Monday...we'll see.
    Still seems appropriate to reply with

*Hangs head in shame* Sorry!  Would it make you feel better if I told you I ate 3/4 of a pizzeria pizza the other night and only felt guilty after DH looked at me like I was some cave man monster version of his wife?
  • I've been with my husband for almost 5 years and I am still too embarrassed to fart in front of him. My husband on the other hand lets them rip in front of me night and day, and I'm kind of jealous of his freedom. When I absolutely have to let one go while I'm around him, I use nciesla's method of the cheek spreading so it doesn't come out sounding like a blow horn.

I am with you!! DH and I have been together 3 years and I cannot being myself to do it in front of him:( What is wrong with us haha:) He gets annoyed that I won't just do it too!

• I whine just so DH and my mom will do stuff for me. Sure I'm uncomfortable but nearly as much as I make it out to be. 

I'm only 37 weeks 3 days but I want this child out now! I would never do any of those potentially harmful tricks but I'm so trying every wive's tale that's safe. LO come out!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I whine just so DH and my mom will do stuff for me. Sure I'm uncomfortable but nearly as much as I make it out to be. 

I do this. The trick is sometimes I really *am* as uncomfortable as I pretend to be; the rest of the time I just want someone else to do the washing up.

photo bannernew_zpsfb1f0d0b.jpg

• I've been with my husband for almost 5 years and I am still too embarrassed to fart in front of him. My husband on the other hand lets them rip in front of me night and day, and I'm kind of jealous of his freedom. When I absolutely have to let one go while I'm around him, I use nciesla's method of the cheek spreading so it doesn't come out sounding like a blow horn.

I'm 8 years into my relationship with my husband and still won't fart in front of him. It doesn't help that the one time he caught me, he teased me about it endlessly. I was sleeping - it doesn't count!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Our second date was a double date with my BFF and her stupid cop boyfriend at the time (he was stupid because he let her drink and she was 20, he would drive us on dirt back roads while we got hammered in the car. Looking back on it now, it was freaking stupid.) We were sitting in the back seat and he had his head in my lap because he was tired. He let one rip that seriously almost made me vomit. He has the worst gas of any man I have ever known. Since I have been pregnant, he has made me vomit twice.

It took me two years to pass gas in front of him. I don't even care if he teases me because its all in good fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"