Secondary IF

Tats (not 2IF related)

Just curious...how many of you have tattoos and what do you have? I've been seriously considering a tattoo for over a year now but I am just nervous I'll regret it. Especially since I'm not 100% sure of what I want. Plus (this makes me sound lame) but I'm a little nervous about the whole process of actually going to the tattoo shop & talking to them about what I want. I just am not your stereotypical person with tattoos if you know what I mean...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tats (not 2IF related)

• I tell myself every month if I'm not KU that I'm going to get the damn tattoo!!
  • I have 5.. all over, and totally not worth describing. I want to get one on my arm covered up with a baby lion for DD (my little Leo) I have the cartoon lion picked out, I just keep putting it off. Tattoos are not the spur of the moment impulse that they were when I was in my late teens and early 20s. Now I actually have to plan out some time to go and sit down and discuss this shit with a tattooist, then make another appt to actually start it LOL just seems like so much work. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have zero BUT I used to have my tongue pierced back when it was cool.

I'm too chicken and afraid I won't like the tattoo later but if you've been considering it for a year now it seems like it is calling to you :)

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• I have 7. All sun, star, and moon related except one. I loved them when I got them, however wished I would have thought it through a little more when I was 18 into my early 20's lol. I do however want a new one that says "Your first breath took mine away" with DD birthday under it. Just small, but I don't know where I would get it. All of my other ones can be covered easily. 

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• As soon as I posted that, I saw my ticker....My little sunshine. That is her first birthday theme also. Huh, I guess I still love it. :)

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• I have 2 tattoos. I got the first when ttc my dd, it was something I had been wanting for several years. It's a mouse in a rose, in memory of my grandmother. I was very close to her and she passed away when I was in college, she had collected mice. I also have a fairy and stars tattoo. This one is a personal representation. The fairy is me and the blue star is for DH and a small pink star for dd, and plenty of room to add more stars should we be blessed with more children. Both are on my feet and easy to cover up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have three. The first one I got when I graduated college with my BFF (we no longer speak), the second one I got when DH got his first tattoo and I decided to get a tramp stamp (hey, they were cool at one time) and the third is to remember my Annabelle. Even though I am not in love with the 2 that I got in my 20's, they are still a part of me and don't ever regret getting them. I actually want to add the initials of my children to the "tramp stamp" to make it a little more personal.

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• I have over 30. They are all of meaningful things or times v in many life.
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Right around when I turned 30, I got "let it be" in small script on the inside of my ankle. I was thinking of getting DD's bday in Roman numerals on my other foot. I'll tell you, it's more annoying than painful..for me anyways.
    photo image.jpg
  • Right around when I turned 30, I got "let it be" in small script on the inside of my ankle. I was thinking of getting DD's bday in Roman numerals on my other foot. I'll tell you, it's more annoying than painful..for me anyways.

Omg! Those are exactly what I want!!! I've got a ton of different Let it Be tattoos pinned to my Pinterest. I've also been considering getting DD's birthday.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"