Blended Families
Options

School supply

I posted before school went back asking what to label. Well it turns out I should have labeled every freaking marker because this morning DS told me he needs dry erase markers because the teacher does not want him using hers anymore! WTF, I sent him with a set on the first day of school which was Sept 9. I bought him new ones and used the P-Touch labeler. I was not going to bother asking the teacher because I have had to contact her with more important issues and I consider this my fault!
Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08

Re: School supply

• Options
    Oh that's annoying. Is DS disorganized? By that I mean do you think it's his fault that they're missing already?
  • Options
    No, at home he is a normal kid but he is insisting I never gave them to him because she never gave them to him. There were four markers so he would remember that. And he is anal about school, like the most serious student ever. But then again I guess that is changing some now in first grade his first year full day because he did not mention it to me right away but instead waited until she said something to him. But even the fact that she said something to him gives the impression she thinks I never sent them in. And I even labeled the box and put them in the backpack myself. Like I said it is not a big deal, I bought a bigger box and let him choose 4 and keep the rest at home since the kids both have small dry erase boards in their rooms. But I am annoyed that I did not want to look like a freak labeling the actual markers and then he never got them! And seriously I would not have even cared if I was asked to bring in two boxes for the class!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah so from now on I will label everything on the actual item except pencils since that would be harder to hold.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"