New Hampshire Babies
Options

prenatal yoga

I am looking for a studio that offers prenatal yoga near the Raymond area.  Any recommendations that won't break the bank??  Thanks in advance
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: prenatal yoga

• Options
    Did you find anywhere?  I live up in Sunapee and have been trying to find somewhere in my neck of the woods too...
    formerly skoczera
    ~s.h.
    38 y.o. w/PCOS

F14 October Siggy Challenge - Animals in Costume
    ...image...

August Siggy Challenge-Rainbows & Unicorns

March 10, 2014 - G was born

Lilypie First Birthday tickers    Anniversary       
  • Options
    Nope not yet.  I've been gone for a few days so I will continue to look. Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Did you check in at the hospital where you will be delivering or a local hospital??  I took a class through Wentworth Douglass Hospital as part of their prenatal classes.  The instructor there just told us at the end of the 6 weeks to check the local studio and suggested we just ask the studio instructor which poses I shouldn't do.  I took a 2nd round at the hospital only because my insurance reimbursed the fee that way.  Good Luck!

• Options

Not sure if it's too far but there is a studio in Concord called Living Yoga on State Street and they do Prenatal yoga quite regularly. I signed up for a bunch of their sessions and they were pretty reasonable especially if you sign up early and use the "early bird rate." 

Not to mention the community and people there are awesome!  

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    There is a wonderful Prenatal Yoga teacher in Manchester named Jenny King and another one near Plymouth named Amanda. Amanda has classes in Concord & Plymouth. She will also travel for private sessions. Let me know if you would like contact info for either of them. 
  • Options
    I agree and really enjoyed the classes and instructors @Living Yoga.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If you are interested in prenatal yoga www.myyogaworks.com offers great prenatal yoga classes online. They actually have an entire series dedicated to pre-natal yoga. You can do a 14 day free trial. Check out a class here: https://bit.ly/178NiCY
  • Options
    Hi! Have you checked Brusso Yoga? They also have prenatal yoga sessions which is not very expensive. Try contacting them at 603-303-4372 and inquire.

I'm a yoga and health instructor in downtown Chicago for 10 years now and I can say that prenatal yoga is very helpful not only to keep your health in check and your body fit but also to help develop your body's flexibility and balance which you will need for the big day.

We have a lot of pregnant yoga practitioners who actually tried live yoga life online and they said it actually helped in preparing them physically and emotionally in giving birth and they also managed to keep their bodies in amazing shape in a short period of time, so I can say it also worked well for them.

Sandy Sherwood

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"