Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Teeth

So my almost 11 month old son is getting his first tooth. We felt it last week and it is a little higher this week- how long do they usually take before they are all the way out of the gums?
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Teeth

• Options
    We've been working on our first tooth for a week and a day...it cut through last Sunday and is still only about 1/2 way out...she doesn't seem to mind though

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    I think it's different for each tooth and child, but for our LO, she was fussy and drooly for about two weeks before the teeth cut through the gums, then it took like maybe 6-8 weeks for the little nubs to start really looking like teeth and be substantially through the gums.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It would take DS almost a month before his tooth finally emerged. 
  • Options
    good luck! teething is the worst. My LO started getting teeth at 3 months... working on #s 9 & 10 right now.. today was horrible. I REALLY hope those cut through in the next day or so.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    my daughter teeths for over a month before we can feel anything. Then it's about a week or so before it breaks through the gum. After it's through she's fine. We're cutting some right now and I want to die...

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"