Minnesota Babies
Options

Maple Grove Hospital

I had the BEST nurses & my delivery was a bit stressful. I highly recommend MGH to anyone. I could go on & on about how great they were. I know if/when we have #2 I will be delivering there again. I had to go back to the ER & was admitted when my baby was only 4 days old. Everyone that took care of me was just as amazing as they were on the Labor & Delivery floor.

Great hospital, great staff!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Maple Grove Hospital

• Options
    I completely agree! I delivered there in November and had a great experience. I was admitted at 20 weeks for a kidney infection and had wonderful nurses and in the ER a few weeks later with the same awesome treatment.

I highly recommend the hospital!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Totally agree! We delivered in June and also were very impressed. Doesn't hurt that it's 10 minutes from our house either!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So happy to hear it is a great hospital.  We just moved to MG.  Any recommendations on what OB to use that delivers there?
  • Options
    jenn51212- I go to North Clinic OB (it's on the 3rd floor of the Maple Grove Hospital) you rotate OB's b/c they're all on call at different times- but they're extremely friendly, professional, all woman OB's and seem extremely compassionate!
  • Options
    imagejenniferic1981:
    jenn51212 I go to North Clinic OB it's on the 3rd floor of the Maple Grove Hospital you rotate OB's b/c they're all on call at different times but they're extremely friendly, professional, all woman OB's and seem extremely compassionate!

I use North Clinic now, however I go to the Robbinsdale office and will be delivering at North Memorial. However I just wanted to say I LOVE all the staff at this clinic. They all are so nice. The docs are amazing. Even though this will be my 3rd baby, this pregnancy has been so very different and they have never made me feel foolish or anything for any questions I may have had! I recommened them 100
  • Options
    Snugly AelSnugly Ael member
    edited August 2013
    Is this the same Maple Grove Hospital which has Oakdale and North Memorial in the same building? I'll be delivering there this Friday, August 9 and I have a few questions about the hospital and the Oakdale doctors that work there. Can someone please contact me?
  • Options
    Agree! Had a great experience and plan on delivering baby #2 there as well!
  • Options
    I will be delivering at MGH in February.  I have been to the OB's office for my first visit and I was impressed! I have heard many good things about this place.  It is 2 exits away from our house and i'd say that is a great location.
  • Options
    I am just now getting back to this post........... so sorry!!! I go to Oakdale Obgyn & they deliver there. That is where I go. Dr Manneh is my favorite, but had a good experience with everyone. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I saw in another post that you would consider being a nanny if you could bring your baby along. I would like to speak with you about possibilities.

• Options
    if you are open to discuss it contact me at Vicky.nelson@comcast.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"