December 2013 Moms

Throwback Thursday: first and second trimester edition

OK, we're all [cranky, hungry, angry, hangry, etc., insert your uncomfortable feeling here].  Maybe it's a post-HDBD hangover of sorts.  So let's try something fun.

Go into your way-back machines and find a picture of yourself from anytime before 20 weeks and post it here, and answer this GTKY question: What's one change you've had during this pregnancy that caught you by surprise?

Throwback this Thursday to the first and second trimesters, y'all!
Lilypie - (V9Ze)

Re: Throwback Thursday: first and second trimester edition

• Loading the player...
  • @Nichole10  I love the look on your face in this picture.  You're like this smiley:  :|
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • @MamaHanna Jeez, you had so many events to go to this pregnancy!  I went to one engagement party in August and I thought THAT was one too many events, ha!
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • @MamaHanna Jeez, you had so many events to go to this pregnancy!  I went to one engagement party in August and I thought THAT was one too many events, ha!
    Girl tell me about it! I have a wedding next Friday too! That is my final wedding apperence until baby. I can't tell you how happy we are to have a great excuse to get out of these things!

Mom+Dad+Josie+May 2015=2 under 2!!!!  

• noslen0519noslen0519 member
    edited October 2013

edited: ugh this doesn't work!!!!

Ahh the Facebook announcement back at 16 weeks. I thought I had a belly then! HA!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Met 9/2001
    Engaged 3/15/2006
    Married 5/19/2007
    DD 12/12/13
    DS 6/6/2016

M/C 9/29/18 @ 6w
     BabyFruit Ticker
    Our little tie breaker due 8/1/19!  <3

• @leahraewku  I seriously LOLed.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Is it just me or are we a good-lookin' group?  Seriously.

And @AGriffin620, I nominate your unborn child for "sweetest smile" just going on that picture of you and DH.  Seriously.  Too stinkin' cute.

Awww shucks!  Thanks @northport6!!  ;;) :\">

P.S. - Yes, this is definitely a good-lookin' group of gals. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Let's see if my phone will let me post a bump pic. And as far as the biggest change that suprised me is how close not only my SO and I became but my mom and I. Also i realized just how out of my hands this entire experience is, I've learned to let a lot go and embrace the ride.
  • Nichole10 said:

6 weeks at my wedding and was totally worried that people could tell I was pregnant. Scarlet letter A style. Meanwhile back at the ranch... And 30lbs later!

You were a stunning bride! 

Thank you very much!!
  • What a good thread @northport6!! I love seeing all of these throwbacks!

Here's me at 18 weeks vs 30 weeks! I remember thinking I was gigantic!

Beautiful pics!
  • Gapeach83Gapeach83 member
    edited October 2013
    I think the first was around 20 weeks. I really have no clue. Second one is this week.

• Thank you @jyparker725

Your pics are always beautiful! And I remember all of your bumps pics from before you had your crib in LO's room! So crazy :)
  • Thank you @jyparker725

Your pics are always beautiful! And I remember all of your bumps pics from before you had your crib in LO's room! So crazy :)

Thank you!! The nursery is really coming along! Crazy how far we've come :D
  • This was "match day" for DH, two days before I found out. I must have been 5 or 6 weeks pregnant. Biggest surprise has been my distaste for vegetables. I was such a health nut before pregnancy that I expected to be crazy particular about the foods I would eat. Now I only really want carbs and junk food.
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"