C-sections
Options

2nd pregnancy pulling

Did anyone experience a pulling at their scar area during the next pregnancy after c section? It happens if I move fast or stretch to far I am only 7 weeks into second pregnancy. My DD was born 12/11.

Re: 2nd pregnancy pulling

• Options
    I'm much farther along than you but around 16 weeks is when I started feeling stretching around my scar. Now that baby is really growing at almost 30 weeks tbh it's even more uncomfortable to me at times. You say your baby was born in December? That's of last year right? If so maybe you're feeling the stretching sooner because your c-section was more recent, mine was done in 2010.
  • Options
    I have been having RLP it's been more to the sides and deeper if that makes since. Yes this December will be 2 yrs. I know it feels very strange almost a ripping maybe it's scar tissue or something I will talk to ob at end of the month. Thank you ladies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had those odd, shooting, stabbing pains with my first pregnancy before the c section. Typically happened/happens when sneezing, rolling over, moving in a stretched position too quickly. Not noticing it anymore this time around than last time. Equally as fluffy around the middle as last time as well lol.
    imageimageimage

• Options
    I had that too and it lasted throughout my whole pregnancy off and on. My OB said that it is normal and could be due to scar tissue. Said to watch for any spotting and notify him immediately if spotting or if it became extremely painful, but otherwise he was totally unconcerned about the stretching or pulling feeling.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    It is probably your scar tissue.  I swore that my c/s scar was going to tear open during my last pregnancy (twins 17 months after my first c/s).  My OB told me it was normal since scar tissue doesn't stretch, it pulls. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Kissimi21 said:
    It is probably your scar tissue.  I swore that my c/s scar was going to tear open during my last pregnancy (twins 17 months after my first c/s).  My OB told me it was normal since scar tissue doesn't stretch, it pulls. 
    Lol that's how I was feeling last week. I was walking around telling DH, he's just going to fall out of my c-section scar I feel like it's going to rip open haha. He thought I was crazy. :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"