June 2013 Moms

Getting artsy with lo

I want to do some arts and crafts with ds but I'm not super creative. So I'm calling you crafty ladies out, help! Can you guys give me ideas for fun little art projects to do with ds? And what type of supplies I'll need?

Re: Getting artsy with lo

• Daycare did a fingerprint spiderweb that is totes adorbs. Or they use the plastic tray of the high chair (low chair really) and put a sheet of paper with a couple of globs of washable finger paint and then just supervise!
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • I tried the ziplock finger paint and it wasn't working out for us but I love the idea of it. I've been meaning to do updated hand/foot prints to put with a photo.
    A handprint ornament
    Butterfly feet (so in for boys) ;)

You just need paper or canvas and non-toxic washable paints. :) and a clear ornament if you choose that.
    imageimage

image image

• Loading the player...
  • A did ghost footprints at DCP, I also did hand and foot salt dough ornaments with her in her first weeks. I think I'll do a handprint ornament at Xmas on the glass/plastic balls.

Scroll through Pinterest- there's always ideas there!
    imageimage
    Our lil' diva: late like her Momma: 40 weeks 5 days!
  • @cricket81 that's an amazing octopus drawing!!
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Lololol. NAILED IT!
  • Cricket81 said:

@mrsmichigander
    My frien posted that on my Facebook earlier, telling me to "get on that."

This was my response:image
    I think it's fab ;)

I woke my LO from laughing out loud. That's awesome :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"