January 2014 Moms

J14 Mod Results!

J14 Mod Poll screenshot as of 3:25pm EST: {sorry, 3 sick kids, so I'm a tiny bit late!}
Whoa... how close!  Thanks everyone for voting and we will give the top 2 names to Bump Jackie!

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

Re: J14 Mod Results!

• Wow that was really close!!!!  Congrats to @mrsjenni & @wilburbud !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats, ladies!

@mrsjenni -- did you see the message from @kathy4678 to let her know about the results. I tagged her, so she'll probably see this. But you might want to message her too, just in case.
  • Congrats, ladies!

@mrsjenni -- did you see the message from @kathy4678 to let her know about the results. I tagged her, so she'll probably see this. But you might want to message her too, just in case.

I PM'd her too, thanks lady!

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Will we have a total of three mods? Or will Bump Jackie pick one of the two winners herself to be the mod? I don't remember what the decision was regarding how many mods we were planning on having...

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• cpm1223 said:

Will we have a total of three mods? Or will Bump Jackie pick one of the two winners herself to be the mod? I don't remember what the decision was regarding how many mods we were planning on having...

I'm not sure lady, there was talk of giving the top 2 names, so that's what I did!  Some boards have 2 mods and some have 3 or 4 (depending on the board!) so I guess Bump Jackie can decide!

• Very exciting to have a personal touch on the mod for our board! Excited and yes like @sugarland726 I'm ready for some changes for the good such as sticky posts!
    TI w/Clomid 12/16, 1/17, 2/17
    OB ordered SA 2/17 and referred to RE for MFI - Low Count/Motility
    DH Varicocele repair 6/17. 
    9/17 SA: count improved
    TI w/Letrozole 9/17, 10/17
    IUI#1 11/17 BFN
    IUI#2 Christmas day :'( Canceled due to low count/poor sample  :'(
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: 3/18 BCP, Lupron down reg, Follistim 300IU, LDHCG 10units, Lupron 5units, Ovidrel trigger on 3/18. ER 3/21
    8 retrieved, 5 mature, 3 smaller no fertilization w/IVF. 3/5 fertilized w/ICSI. Day 5 Fresh transfer scheduled 3/26 or day3 on Saturday if any arrest.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi Ladies! Congrats to you both @mrsjenni and @wilburbud
    I'm going to post on the Mod board about changing mods. Just be patient- no idea how long it will take to make this change. If there are any issues- I'll PM you both!

And to answer the other question- I'll bow out and leave these lovely ladies in charge. 

Thanks for coordinating!
    photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Congrats ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"