Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

I'm proud of myself because...

I'm proud of myself because...today I successfully took baby out all by myself and DS slept the whole time! (last time he screamed non-stop so I had to go back home and cried about it...hormones!)

Embarrassing moment: I was trying on a dress at a store and noticed I had a bobby pin stuck between my boobs. How on earth did that happen?! haha!

Who else wants to tell of why they're proud of themselves?! :-D
Lilypie - (wpJS)

Kelsey Johnston's photo.  image  image 
Lilypie - (6yLP)

Re: I'm proud of myself because...

• Options
    Me too! Well, taking lo out that is, not the bobby pin issue. Lol! That is too funny. :) but I am proud I finally put on my ergo baby and took lo out for a walk through my neighborhood. Not really "going out" but I have been meaning to start getting out for walk each day and by golly I finally did. Felt good!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Going back to work and adjusting well! Of course I miss DD, but it feels good to be back in action.

Also I'm a huge beer lover, and I thought that once LO was born I would drink more occasionally than I have been. However, DD is going on three months old and I have only drank one time, and it was on my bday. :D

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am proud of myself because I have dinner in the crock pot.

Last night was a rough night. I was up with DS2 most of the night and DS1 was up early so there has been no rest. I have accomplished nothing but dinner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"