Illinois Babies
Options

Delivered #1 @ Prentice-now living in Northshore:Which hospital should I deliver #2 @?

I moved out of the city to Wilmette. Now that I am pregnant with #2 which hospital should I deliver at? Skokie, Glenbrook, Glenview etc? Any positive or negatives from any of the hospitals.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Delivered #1 @ Prentice-now living in Northshore:Which hospital should I deliver #2 @?

• Options
    I live in Glenview and I'm going back to prentice. I am high rick and at the begging I was going to Evanston Maternal and Fetal clinic but I felt like they were so negative about my pregnancy and I didn't need that. So when I was 15weeks I went back to prentice and I love it. I delivered my daughter at the old hospital 9 years ago so I'm excited to deliver at the new one.
  • Options
    I just delivered at highland park and it was fantastic. As far as northshore community healthcare hospitals the only 2 that do labor and delivery are highland park and Evanston is high risk births only.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I delivered at Evanston Hospital and had a wonderful experience. The nurses were incredible. One even stayed past her shift as I was so close to DS making his entrance in the world and she wanted to stay with me and my DH.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    dmount1994dmount1994 member
    edited October 2013
    i just had my twins at Lutheran in park ridge and they are amazing. nurses are polite and will keep you relaxed. rooms are comfy, couch turns into a make shift futon for overnight guest. if your having a c-section they try to work in a fast pace without doing mediocre work.  my boys had to spend two weeks in nicu and i cant speak any higher about the nurses .  
  • Options
    We are in Northbrook, I see the NorthShore OBGYN's at the Waukegan/Lake Cook brand new building, and we are planning to deliver at Highland Park. Like @sparks4stp said, with NorthShore group your options are HP and Evanston. If I go into labor during rush hour, there's no way I want to risk traffic to Prentice or Evanston. My sister in law moved to HP during pregnancy and stayed with Prentice, and she gave birth in the car on the way downtown in a rain storm. Crazy! 
    March Siggy Challenge .. What I miss the most during pregnancy

image  image
       Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for your advice!! I guess I will try out Evanston with #2.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"