May 2014 Moms

I love chaos

So today we are adopting a 6 month old german shepard. Although he is a puppy is 57 pounds! I am beginning to think I love chaos. I work, I am taking 7 classes, and you know the whole pregnancy thing. We recently put down our dog, Tank. This has left our other dog very sad and lonely (and us too!). So getting another dog seems rational... to the pregnant lady. Everyone else thinks I am crazy. But I love chaos and I can't wait to get our new boy at 4pm today!!! YAY! :D

Re: I love chaos

• Congrats on your new furbaby!  Hopefully a six month old will be a little easier than starting from scratch with a tiny pup.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Who cares what everyone else thinks - as long as you're happy! Congrats! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Holy crap! You're taking 7 classes and working!!! Thanks for making me feel like a slacker. I thought going to school full time was hard enough. Kudos to you, that's amazing! I'll think of you when I want to complain.

Congrats on the new puppy!

imageimageimage

• Yay adoption! luckily shepherds are usually pretty easy to train. hopefully he'll fit right in! you'll have to share some pictures of him!

Sorry to hear about Tank. :(

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats on the pup!! Good luck I am sure he will love his second chance with you guys :) And like PP said 6 months will hopefully be easier than a brand new puppy. I am trying to convince my DH that one more cat wouldn't be so bad. We recently found a stray and I really don't want to take him to the shelter.
  • 1) You should name the new puppy Chaos!

2) I have a client with a German Shepard that is absolutely the BEST dog I have ever seen. She comes to my office with him every year and obeys every command. I am sure he had to train her extensively, but I have seen what can be done with these dogs and kinda want one for myself

3) Congrats!

• He is gorgeous! German Shepherds are awesome dogs! I have a GS mix and she's so smart!

I'm super excited for you - new pets are the best! I thought I was crazy for taking in a bitty kitten about a month before our wedding (that I pretty much put together single-handedly), but I'm so glad I did! I think she actually helped me stay sane because she brought us so much happiness!

(wow, I just used a lot of exclamation points)
  • Haha, my husband for some reason wants a puppy, but I have to put my foot down.  We already have 3 animals and that is enough for me right now.  I had a german shepherd and she was awesome!!!  And Huge!  Congrats on your other new addition :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • German shepherds are THE best!!!
  • Congratulations on your new puppy!!!!!!! Sure, it's chaotic, but think of all the puppy snuggles you'll get :-) I have a 50 lb catahoula/lab mix and she is a cuddle bug - great size for snuggling!

photo 547272ca-2f78-4a6c-88ce-0afe6fc98419_zps05f67081.jpg
    BFP#1 9/14/2013  ||  EDD 5/25/2014  ||  mmc discovered on 11/1/2013  ||  d&c on 11/6/2013
    BFP#2 12/8/2014  ||  EDD 8/19/2015 || please be our RAINBOW
    **All Welcome**

• Better now than 8 months from now ;) Good luck with your new pooch!

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"