Stay at Home Moms
Options

S/o Christmas- what's on your wish list?

Since my family is pestering for gift ideas already, help me get inspired! I've been thinking about a nice bag that could double as a diaper bag for two toddlers, but I'm clueless about bags:) I don't need any electronics. I'd like a good frying pan (mines old and was non stick). Maybe a new bedding set.... What's on your list?
"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew." -Shakespere

Re: S/o Christmas- what's on your wish list?

• Options
    I've got some large knitting looms on mine, shoes, clothes and some kitchen sugar containers . DD has the exciting list IMO. :)
  • Options
    Kate spade or J Cole have cute bags that double as a purse.

My list includes a new bedding set, a kindle, a steam mop, and area rug.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was going to recommend Longchamp as a great diaper/regular bag.  I use mine as a perfect carry-on for travel, and as a diaper bag for outings.  I love it so so much

For CHristmas I think I want a Lagos cross necklace, a new attachment for my KAM, a few things from Sephora, and I had others but now I forget.  I need to start writing this stuff down
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options
    I'd really like a night ALONE in a fancy hotel. Other than that, I really can't think of anything right now.

I just booked myself a room for my birthday, which is right before Christmas. I cannot wait
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options
    So far all I've come up with is a baby wrap for #2 (one of those pretty, expensive ones) and $ for a doula. Ooo, also! A  theater up island is doing a performance of It's A Wonderful Life around Christmas. You can buy a package deal where you get a really nice buffet dinner beforehand. DH's bought me tickets to different shows as gifts before, and this is one I'd love to see. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

I'd really like a night ALONE in a fancy hotel. Other than that, I really can't think of anything right now.

I just booked myself a room for my birthday, which is right before Christmas. I cannot wait

Maybe I should book my own... DH isn't good at taking hints. My birthday is right before Christmas too, although I wouldn't stay in a hotel for it... It's Christmas Eve.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    Mine is the 23rd! I actually booked my room for the 22nd, I have a home Eagles game that day and am just going to stay overnight in the city and hang out with friends after the game
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options

I feel greedy but I actually have a lot of things I want this year, we are in the process of buying a house so that is part of the reason. A new blender, new light fixtures for the dining room and foyer, various home décor things, new bedding set, and a few clothing items.

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    Kindle Fire HD, jeans, bakeware, mixing bowls, casserole dish, and some hair stuff. I'm having a really hard time coming up with ideas for myself.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    New towels, new bedding, boots, coloured skinny jeans, Tupperware, and cookbooks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I want a new cast iron skillet seasoned by my mom or aunt, I need a new camera, so I'll probably call it a Christmas gift. I'd like DH's deal to some how happen even though it would be a Christmas miracle, or I'd like him to get fired and find a new job. 
  • Options
    I like all of the cooking/baking/ kitchen ideas! Unfortunately I'm hopeless in the kitchen.... Maybe I should ask for cooking lessons;)
    "When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew." -Shakespere
  • Options
    A gift card to the fabric store 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't like gifts that are really just items needed for the house. Like we need new sheets, but my husband sleeps in that bed as well so how is that a present for me? Kwim? 

I had a chromebook on my list but just decided I don't want one anymore. Now I have no idea again. Lol. Maybe a new purse and a pedicure.
    Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I totally get the not wanting household items. To me it's more like I wouldn't splurge on the 1000 three count 200 sheets myself but will ask for them for Christmas. For everyday I get middle of the road but like to ask for the nicer things. Like I ask for hand cream but it's my Clinique one that is more than I normally spend, things like that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Does a good night's sleep go without saying? I thought so. I-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nothing really. Maybe a gift card to Amazon for books for my kindle?

I have everything that I need/want.

My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    id012id012 member
    edited October 2013
    I want a kitchen aid. I also want some gift cards, mostly because we are moving and id live to buy some new home decor/organizing things. 
    I also would like a new straightener and blow dryer, A new shower head that doesnt leak!, New dishes. And a clock. I have a think about roman numeral clocks.

ETA i want my car detailed too,

All these things I will probably just buy my self, but i figure id had to have some things to give me my mom when she asks
  • Options
    I have no idea. My birthday is in a month, so I always tell people I have to see what I get for my birthday first. Which means I have to come up with a birthday list...Then I can focus on Christmas.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Options
    One month from today!! I like birthdays.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Options
    @Soexcited317 Ask for an iron skillet, best things ever and virtually indestructible.

I'm going toask for slippers, jewelry (from ppl who know my taste! ha), and fiction from Kindle. Boring, all of it.
    DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

• Options
    Just a few kitchen things so far...an immersion blender, a big, pretty metal collander, and a more compact teapot than the one we have now. But I still have a lot of time to think!
  • Options
    pevilapevila member
    edited October 2013
    I want one exactly like this, with a seat for DD. We're going to the beach from Dec to April, and it's perfect for the waterfront
  • Options
    OOps, I forgot the image
  • Options
    Urban Decay Naked eyeshadows
    New awesome bath towels like Pottery Barn's
    Big nice looking baskets to replace the plastic laundry bins 
    Pair of Toms
    Bath and Body works orange ginger hand soap

• Options
    GC for a pedicure, pyrex bowls with covers, bubble bath, pour-able mixing bowls, collapsible strainer, high thread count sheets,
     crafting stuff.
    Nothing too crazy.  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    new lens for my camera... that's really it. DH knows I love Kate Spade bags so he might get me one. He usually gets me jewelery, though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"