September 2013 Moms

lo cute habits

I can't handle the sweet little mouth noises lo makes....especially when he nuzzles in my neck. He is definitely my boyfriend. What do your lo's do that drive you crazy w cuteness?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: lo cute habits

• When Liam is overly tired his eyes get so wide. It's adorable. Of course, I hate how miserable he is when he is overly tired. That is not adorable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I love when Henry smiles while he's in the process of breast feeding. He's the cutest!!! Like it's his happy place.
  • I love when LO stretches.  She brings her fists up to her cheeks, pushes her chin out and makes the funniest face.  She looks like a mix between a tortoise and ET.  I also love the 'nom nom nom' and cooing sounds she makes when she's nursing.
  • I love when LO is waking up, the faces he makes are so adorable!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The yawns, she puts her whole body into it. Arches her head back and to the side-I wish I had video taken of her 24/7 so that I could capture just a couple of golden seconds!
  • I love the face Renny makes when he lifts himself up during tummy time. Eyebrows all the way up, mouth making a perfect" o". My mom got a great video of his pushups ... priceless!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I also love it when my baby stretches. He wiggles his wrists in the cutest way. And I love when he's finished nursing and he pulls off my breast. He pulls his head way back with this little dribble of milk on his chin and just has this super contented look on his face.

• I agree! Baby stretches are the best! Our little girl stretches so big with her arms above her head. My husband and I nicknamed it 'sunshine hands'.
  • Sleep smiles and sleep giggles are my favorite thing!
  • Under chin nuzzles are my favorite. I also laugh so hard when she's super tired trying to nurse and can't latch on. It looks like she's bobbing for apples. Sooo cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic               
    Anniversary
  • AW here!! I love when LO and DH sleep in the same position without either of them knowing it, and her random tiny snores. (I pretty much love everything about her!!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic               
    Anniversary
  • I love when LO stretches.  She brings her fists up to her cheeks, pushes her chin out and makes the funniest face.  She looks like a mix between a tortoise and ET.  I also love the 'nom nom nom' and cooing sounds she makes when she's nursing.

Same 2 things!! Her waking up stretching face is the cutest thing ever. She always turns her head side to side which makes it even cuter. And in obsessed with the noises she makes when she's nursing. I actually made voice recording (or 2) on my phone because I never want to forget that sweet sound.

This is a little more on the gross side, but sometimes she gets a really confused look on her face after she poops, like she has no idea what just happened. It's pretty cute too.

Due September 4th! Pregnancy Ticker
  • When he's nursing he'll hold onto my shirt (either in the middle or he'll hold the strap of my tank depending on his position).

And I agree about the stretching!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My favorite little thing is when she's so eager to latch she goes so fast and bobs her head all over my boob but can't get the latch cause she's all over the place, I call her my little shark cause it makes me laugh so hard! Seriously reminds me of a little piranha or something!
  • I love her hungry snorts before she's upset! Dh caught it on video. Also love the sleep laughing. Haven't been able to catch that one yet!
    One DD born 9/23/13.
    We're one and done!
  • Love all of these!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I love my little girls milk drunk face. She pulls off the breast and her bottom lip is poking out in this cute little pout. I also love how in love she is with her daddy. He was leaning over her last night talking to her and she reached up her little hand and touched his cheek in the sweetest way with her eyes fixed on his the whole time. Such a beautiful perfect moment. I love how she has an explosive poop and gets this disgusted look on her face like "Did that come from ME?" Lol...cracks me up every time. I pretty much love everything she does. :-)
  • I love the morning stretches as well! But I also love when DS opens one eye when he is waking up ;)

• 1) when he wrinkles his forehead - AHH I can't stand it!  SO CUTE
    2) when he holds my finger while he is nursing
    3) smiles of course!
    Lilypie - (wpJS)

Kelsey Johnston's photo.  image  image 
    Lilypie - (6yLP)

• I love when my LO laughs in his sleep, when he hold on to my clothes when I'm breastfeeing him, and when he frown and purses his lips like a little gentleman who is about to ask for some Grey Poupon!

• I die of cuteness when Faraday finishes nursing and looks up/tilts her head back, wrinkles her forehead, looks absolutely satisfied, and then passes out.  

BFP #1 26May12 - EDD 27Jan13 - DX blighted ovum 12Jul12 - M/C 2Aug12 
    BFP #2 13Jan13 - EDD 22Sep13 - DD born 20Sep2013!
    BFP #3 23Jul15 - EDD 1Apr16 - 
  • Omg these are hilarious! :) I can relate to a lot of them! I'll add:
    His crazy animal sounds, like a goat, mouse, squirrel, velociraptor (think Jurassic Park movie).
    I also love how sometimes when he nurses he has this almost scared face, eyes wide open, eyebrows up, and his two fists right against his cheeks. Sooo cute. It's like he's thinking, "that was so scary! I thought I wasn't gonna get any milk at all!" And he slurps and sounds like it'll be his last meal ever.
    I also think it's ridiculously cute how sometimes he acts like we're trying to kill him during diaper changes. He's so sad and cries like someone needs to come save him. It's adorable. Does that make me mean??
  • I love when Andrew smiles when nursing him.  It also cracks me up when sometimes he is so excited to nurse and he shakes his head back and forth making it very difficult to latch.  Also when he has his head on my shoulder and then he starts moving his head and stretching his neck....it reminds me of a turtle!
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • My baby stretches after everything! Getting unswaddled, getting out of the car seat, out off the stroller etc. He can stretch for an incredible amount of time and it makes my heart melt!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"