TTC after 35
Options

Clomid challenge ?

Oh I feel so stupid... I am usually so on top I everything, but yesterday (day 4) of the clomid challenge I didn't take my dose. I guess it was just the stress of all this infertility stuff. Somehow I thought I was Supposed to take 2 clomid pills for days 5-7... I told my husband I was feeling much better since I wasn't on clomid and he told me/reminded me it was for days 5-9. I took my day 5, tonight and I feel super sick. I am beating myself up because we were so anxious about the blood test. Tomorrow is day 10, will my blood test in the morning be affected by my missed dose? Can you do clomid challenge back to back? Calling my Dr. In the morning. Just thought I would ask the real experts first. ;-)
SINCERELY-BLACK BIRDS VIEW-

Re: Clomid challenge ?

• Options
    *day 9, not day 5
    SINCERELY-BLACK BIRDS VIEW-
  • Options
    yes I would think the missed dose would make a difference... talk to your doctor!  Not sure if you can do them back to back-
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Darn!!! I'm not sure but good luck. It's an easy mistake to make - don't beat yourself up too much.
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"