Preemies

It has been awhile... The Little One has turned one!!!

starrdiva211starrdiva211 member
edited October 2013 in Preemies
Hi Everyone:

It has been so long since I have posted! It seems like there isnt enough time in the day for me to do everything including post! LOL

Well, as my post says, My Little One has turned one! He turned one on September 25. I can not believe how fast time has flown by and how much he has grown. He is now 26.5 inches long and 16lbs, 14oz. He is "arming crawling" like a pro and starting to pull up on things. He is very talkative and is very much A FLIRT!!! His favorite activity is to chase the dog.

Of course with the growing, we still have some set backs. He isnt sitting up on his own and some of his other motor skills are up to his adjusted age (we are at a 6-7 month). He will start PT hopefully next month. He has also had a set back with his feeding/eating. Still takes a bottle no problem, but has stopped almost cold with purees and soft solids. Was doing so well with them for a while. So where I was thinking his appointments would decrease, they have increased. But I am trying my best to handle everything and keep a smile on my face.

This little boy is my pride and joy :-)image
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: It has been awhile... The Little One has turned one!!!

• Happy belated birthday to your little cutie!! I hope he gets back on track soon with his eating. Keep up the good work, mama!

imageimage
  • How exciting! Happy birthday LO!! Your certainly are a wonderful miracle. May god bless you and your family
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy Birthday to your little guy!! Love the IAPT gear. ;)
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • so cute! Love the shirt. Keep up the good work, mama!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • What a face! Happy birthday LO!
                         My fraternal twin boys. Born Sept 2013.
  • What a cutie!
    Hoping this one stays put a little longer
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards