July 2011 Moms
Options

Pumpkins?

Where did you get LOs pumpkin or plan on getting it? We went to a large farmers market but it just wasn't the same as when we went to a pumpkin patch as kids.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

Re: Pumpkins?

• Options
    We did the pumpkin patch. Are there none around you? It was so fun, Lena had the best time seeing the animals and running around with the pumpkins! 
  • Options
    We went to a PYO farm. She picked out a couple of small pumpkins and some apples. Then we went to a pumpkin patch at our local Trolley Museum, and she got to pick another one there and decorate it. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We really don't have any traditional pumpkin patches around here where they can walk around and pick their pumpkin.  I'll keep looking for next year because it was pretty  sad. :(

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
    BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
    BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

• Options
    I was just looking here too, not much. Pretty sad, considering I live in a large farming community. There is a corn maze a while away that supposedly has a pumpkin patch attached, so we may take a day trip there, but wishing we had somewhere closer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We went to the pumpkin farm. DD was slightly excited to see the pumpkins but mainly just loved the animals. :) DH, my brother and I picked out pumpkins while she visited the cows, goats, and piggies.

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • Options
    We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday. She liked seeing the animals and tossing pumpkins into the wheelbarrow. The tractor ride was a hit, too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"