Nurseries and Baby Gear

Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System

MamaHannaMamaHanna member
edited October 2013 in Nurseries and Baby Gear
Anyone have any experience with this travel system? We were originally looking at the Britax B-agile travel system but that is about $300 on Amazon and then you have to buy the cup holders, tray...etc. This is our first baby and we plan on having a big family (4-6) and I do not like the B-ready (not a fan of one baby almost on the ground) so for the next one we will have to upgrade to a double stroller so I think spending that much is a little silly.

I found this travel system and I really like it and at $160 you can't beat the price! My only issue is I am a review hound and this model is pretty new to the market so I can't find more than 4 reviews on it! I would like to know if it's a good choice before I buy it. I know we need to save money but safety is more important but expensive doesn't always equal more safe.

Any one have any experience with this system? Know where I can find more reviews? Thanks for any help you can give! Here is the link to the one I want:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Baby-Trend-EZ-Ride-5-Travel-System-Capri/24707721

Mom+Dad+Josie+May 2015=2 under 2!!!!  

Re: Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System

• That thing looks pretty bulky to me when folded- that would be my deal breaker.  I'm also just not a fan of travel systems.  They are just not nearly as practical as you would initially think.  Also, I'm not a big fan of Baby Trend in general.  Their carseat buckles seem too stiff/cumbersome to me and since you will be using the carseat more than the stroller, I always say to start your search by choosing an infant seat first.  THEN decide which stroller goes with it.  Personally, I prefer the snap n go (buy it used!  They really don't take that much wear and tear) with the infant seat for the first year and then invest in a good stroller after baby outgrows the infant seat. 

As for needing snack trays and stuff for the Britax and Baby Joggers, I say pffft.  We bought a $10 Sunshine Kids parent console for our Baby Jogger City Mini Double and just use snack traps when the kids need to eat on the go.  I have a CM Double and a CM single and never bought any of the extra attachments.  They are amazing strollers on their own.  Watch online sales carefully and you can snag a deal. 

• You get what you pay for when it comes to strollers.  This is plastic and bulky.  The Baby Jogger or B-Agile is made of lightweight aluminum and the wheels are a much better quality.

I think $300 for the B-Agile travel system is a great price. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"