Philadelphia Babies

CRIB and BABY Furniture

Hello all Soon to Be Mommy's
I am having issues with looking for a baby crib.
I was looking into the Stanley - Young America furniture but I have been told by two different stores they are changing the exterior and some of the interior of their products.  For example, if you want a cherry wood the finish does not look nice and the drawers were changed as well.  I was looking into Munire bc a salesperson suggested I look into that bc that is something he likes better than Young America but I am not sure.  Does anyone have any suggestions. I appreciate any help 

Re: CRIB and BABY Furniture

• baby's dream

• baby's dream

+1..more affordable and better quality then anything at BRU/BBB, etc

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Bought a munire crib and dresser from teen and crib city off of route 1 in Princeton area. No tax and they deliver into pa. Salesperson, jim, was amazing. I wanted to leave my husband and take Jim to complete my registry. So knowledgeable!
  • We bought a Baby's Dream Ocean convertible crib from Norman's in south philly almost 6 years ago and we love it. We just converted it back to a crib for #3
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • we used Norman's in south philly as well, bought our entire baby's dream set there. very satisfied.
  • We used Baby Supermart in Broomall for our Baby's Dream.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• We went with Young American from Your Kids Room in Pottstown. Better pricing than Baby Supermart and only $40 to deliver and setup. But we also only live 15 from the store
  • We also went to Normans based on several suggestions from these boards and were very happy with them! It ended up being a few hundred dollars less than Baby Supermart so make sure you shop around!

We went with the Munire Bristol in cherry and have been happy with it so far. It was pricey though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"