2nd Trimester

Middle name help.

We decided to name our little girl Quinn but not sure of a middle name yet. Any suggestions?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Middle name help.

• For me, middle name choice has a lot to do with how it sounds/flows with your last name.  Are you looking for a name with one syllable or two?  Any letters/sounds you want to use or stay away from?
    imageDSC_9275  image

• What letter does your last name start with?
    BabyFetus Ticker imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Last name starts with a B.

Want to stay away from Elizabeth as middle name. Other than that nothing else
  • Quinn Baylee (Bailey)

Quinn Bianca

Quinn Bella

BabyFetus Ticker imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Quinn Charlotte
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have this weird thing about the amount of syllables. That being said, for a one-syllable first name (and depending on how many your last name has), I would do something with multiple syllables. 

What about Emory, Allison, Harper? Or maybe a family name that could serve as a middle name? Quinn is so pretty, and could go a variety of ways depending on the middle name. 

• What's the last name?

How about Quinn Rose?
    Quinn Hannah
    Quinn Darla
    Quinn Emma
    Quinn Mae (may)
    Quinn Maya

Idk! Just throwing out a few ;)

Lilypie - (MlIp)

• I like family names in the mn spot. Do you have anything? Grandmas names? Maiden names?

imageimage
  • emilyd516 said:

I have this weird thing about the amount of syllables. That being said, for a one-syllable first name (and depending on how many your last name has), I would do something with multiple syllables. 

What about Emory, Allison, Harper? Or maybe a family name that could serve as a middle name? Quinn is so pretty, and could go a variety of ways depending on the middle name. 

Last name has 2 syllables and I agree it needs to something with multiple syllables. We don't really have a family name the we would be ok using.
  • Quinn Caroline
    Quinn Catherine (Katherine)
    Quinn Josephine

• linzerdlinzerd member
    edited October 2013
    Having a girl and middle name will be the same as mine and my mother's, Jean. I simply wouldn't care if it "didn't work" with mine and MH's last name. That was ALWAYS going to be my daughter's middle name, no matter what.

Eta: um yeah never mind, I read the 2nd entry first and didn't see the OP, sorry! My cat's name was Quinn, lol actually b/c my bf at the time's last name was Quinn. I used to call him Quinnie and I said his full name was Quinnigan Dog McMeowmix. "Dog" b/c he would often act like one, lol.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • Quinn Kathleen

Quinn Marie

image image

Me: 34 Dh: 41, Married: Oct 15th 2011

Me: Deteriorating Ovarian Reserve, Hostile Uterus

Dh: Slow but Healthy Swimmers

Round 1 Clomid 100mg 7/12/2013

BFP 8/2/2013 EDD 4/14/2014

Charlotte Born on 4/23/3014

http://beanagirl01.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (JIIT)

• Quinn Alexandra
    Quinn Isabella
    Quinn Eliza
    Quinn Emily
    Quinn Abigail
    Quinn Sarah
    Quinn Eleanor (that's actually my favorite)
    "Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Leftie22 said:
    Are you prepared for her to be called Quinny? Because I've noticed that kids with one syllable names just end up getting "y" tacked on by everyone. I guess because saying the one syllable feels too short. I have nieces named Quinn and Bryn, and they always get called Quinny and brynny. That would drive me crazy. Just a heads up in case you wouldn't like it. :)
    Meh. My daughter is Kate and no one (except her little sister) calls her Katie.
    "Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"