TTC after 35

Cutest darn baby ever! (Loss mentioned)

Nobody but my husband, daughter, son-in-law and my yoga instructor knew we were pregnant. She was amazing support after our loss and my DNC - so it's my turn for happy support to her.

Last night, after a few hours of labor, then less than half an hour after her water broke, my granddaughter, Sieana, was born. 8.5#, 19" @2112.

No time for an epi, this little lady was in a rush, although fashionably late, by one day.

Re: Cutest darn baby ever! (Loss mentioned)

• Congratulations grandma? :)

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Thank you @HeathernSteven & yes, even though I am TTC, I am a grandma. I had my girls very early, spent my 30's being a surrogate for other families, and met the love of my life @40.

We just started, and I was of the belief that it would be easy and a piece of cake. Well, it's poo cake, and I've been humbled.

It's difficult, but we will keep trying till they tell me I can't have my own cutest darn baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations. She is adorable!!! And good for you for sticking with it to expand your family.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Congratulations Grandma! You spent so much time making others' dreams come true - I hope your turn comes very soon!
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"