3rd Trimester

35 weeks- pelvic pain and pain in lower belly

Good morning ladies! So today I am 35 weeks and 3 days, since yesterday I have been having sharp pains in my "lady parts" and when I am standing there is pressure and dull pain in my lower belly. It doesn't "look" like baby has dropped yet, but I am feeling pretty uncomfortable. Anyone else feeling the same? Thanks!

Re: 35 weeks- pelvic pain and pain in lower belly

• It doesn't get any better- your pelvis is just starting to make room for baby.  My pain started at 35 weeks and here I am 39+ and its so painful to even walk.  Hang in there. 

• Yeah it won't get better, but I promise that it goes away immediately after you have the baby. This is my second and I find it hard to even lift one leg at a time. You're not alone, but the only cure is to have that baby. Hang in there.

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Yes I'm feeling like this. Baby is head down for me and my lady parts feel like I'm a nut cracker. I'm getting gas pains too, so that's lovely too.
  • I asked my OB about the horrible pain I was experiencing down in my lady parts area and he told me that it is very normal and that some women describe the pain as being stabbed with a knife down there. I said that sounds about right. Just baby and your hips trying to make some room.

DD - Juliana Joan - Born October 27, 2010 - My Little Princess

BFP 1/14/13 - M/C 1/22/13 @ 5 weeks

BFP 3/20/13 - EDD 11/11/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• Im 41 wks and its extremely painful. I cant sleep at night now because no matter what side I lay on I feel like my pelvic bones are being ripped out. I get shooting sharp pain from my lower belly to my vagina all the time. I wish that I could say it gets better but it only gets worse. Im luckily almost done but I hope you can find something to help. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"