June 2013 Moms

40 days of Thankfulness- Day 1

Good morning ladies & babies!! Today we start our 40 days of Thankfulness. Everyday from here on out, until the day before Thanksgiving post something you are thankful for! 

What are you thankful for today!? 

Re: 40 days of Thankfulness- Day 1

• I am thankful for the cooler weather upon us! It's been a long hot summer for us! 

• I am thankful for my dad coming up to visit. We don't really get along but once a year we do pumpkins and it is always nice.
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Loading the player...
  • Today on this first day of thankfulness, I am very thankful for our baby girl! I know it's so cliche to say, but I seriously don't know what we did before her. We must have been so boring :).
  • I am thankful for coffee and the fact that my H set the pot up for me before he left for work
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am thankful for the quiet time I get Saturday mornings, it is refreshing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am thankful for my husband this morning. He is awesome!

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I am thankful for my family. Not just my little family of 3 but our entire extended family. They do a lot for us and I don't know what we would do without them!
    Married 3/24/12
    #1 Born 6/14/13
    #2 Due 11/1/16

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am thankful for my oldest daughter. She is such a big helper and an awesome big sister.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I am thankful for my SO. He works so hard to provide for us and is allowing me to live out my dream of being a SAHM. He is everything I could have asked for in a partner and father to our son.
    image imageimageimage
  • I am thankful for my baby girl
    Anniversary       

• I'm thankful for my husband being so laid back and easy going.
  • Today, I'm thankful for my daughter's cuteness. It comes out at the most perfect times, like today when I'm ready to lose my mind. I love her.

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• I am thankful I'm able to do fun things with my kids - just came from swimming lessons for DS2!

• Today, I am thankful for my job as a teacher. I'm not having a great school year and hope to find something else eventually, but at least I have one! The paycheck my job provides security to my family and allows us to live a comfortable life. And, on the days I'm really unhappy with my work, I remind myself that the weekends, holiday, spring, and summer breaks that I will get to spend with Caroline are worth it.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm thankful for the most adorable squinty eyes, hands up to the chin smiles my baby girl gives me!
  • I'm thankful I'm able to continue my education despite having a baby during college. I know that staying in school is the best thing for my family, and although it's tough now it will be so worth it when I finally graduate.

"Turtle" 6/27/13

imageimageimage

• I'm thankful for E's big, gummy smiles. They make my day every day and melt my heart.

• This is a great idea! Today I'm thankful for LO for taking a decent nap and letting me do some baking!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

• I am thankful for my two boys. They are the best thing that ever happened to me.
    image         image

• I'm thankful that I found the courage to move to Sydney last September. If I hadn't moved here there would be no beautiful baby boy!!!
  • I am thankful that DD will have 2 cousins close in age to play with. DH's brother has a son who is  2 months younger and my sister is expecting a boy in February. :)
  • This is a day late..but I am thankful for my husband.  We've had our fair share of rough patches in the short time we've been married, but I don't know what I would do without him!  I love him more and more each day and he is such a wonderful father!

Shark Attack!!

photo IMG_20130912_203149_226_zpsa547059c.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am late to the game but I still want to play. I am thank For my husband. He is someone who I know will be there and does his best to provide for us. I would be lost with out him.
  • Sorry a little late, but I am thankful for my family, especial my parents who watches our LOs when we work. Also DHs parents who watch them when we are in a bind. They are all so wonderful, we are very lucky to have such support.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am thankful that from birth my hubby have been a great father. He's up in the middle of the night, picks him up from daycare, makes sure I'm always full of "mommy feel good compliments", takes care of my immediate family home. He's awesome .... There's so much more!

Baby has been in his crib for 4 hours, transitioning. Two extra hours of non-interrupted sleep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"