Georgia Babies
Options

ISIS OB/GYN

Just looking for some info on this practice. My husband and I are about to start trying, but I'm hesitant until I have some sort of plan. We went for a visit with my normal OB/GYN office to meet the doctor and ask some questions (I normally just see a PA for regular girly stuff), but I was very unhappy afterwards. I ended up finding ISIS and went last week for a meet and greet. Kim was nice, and the girls in the office and nurses walking around seemed nice, but I was turned off by the office itself. Seemed in a sketchy office complex and a bit run down. Has this bothered anyone else?

Re: ISIS OB/GYN

• Options
    I switched to Isis from a big practice in Marietta and was incredibly pleased with my care. I love Kim. Their location didn't bother me. I always felt like Kim spent lots of time getting to know me and answering all my questions. I never felt rushed during appointments. We were hoping for a natural birth, but I ended up with an emergency csection before I ever went into labor. Dr. Federick oversaw my post op care. He has really great bedside manner. I'm happy to answer any other specific questions you have!
    <div align=
  • Options
    They are beyond wonderful. The place is like cheers everybody knows your name. The building isn't fancy, but it's clean and nice and the medical care is first class. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"