TTC after 35

I am trying to be strong!

There are three women sit in the cubicles right in front of my office.  And they are all pregnant.  And, there is one guy sit right in front of my office, his wife is pregnant.  I wish them well and happy for them.  But I am feeling a little sad, especially the due date of my lost baby will come up soon.  Maybe I just need to move out of my office and sit with them and rub their bellies everyday to get some luck.  :)

I am okay, just had a moment. 

Re: I am trying to be strong!

• I am sorry... it is so hard. * Hugs*
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Big giant hugs jchow. Hope the day gets a bit better :(

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Oh I know that's so hard! The due date for my miscarried baby is tomorrow. It's all I can do to keep from crying right now.
  • So sorry it can be a b***h somedays, and seeing that everyday. Take the time when you need to, and figure out if they are drinking the water and join in :)

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• I hear you. All the girls on my team at work had boys in the last year or so. I'm the only one who hasn't had a baby yet. They all say "we know you're next" and I just have to laugh it off. If they only knew...I really really want to be next. Somedays it sucks. Chin up!
    *TW below*
    Me: 40 DH: 38
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016
    Baby Boy Due Sept 12 2017
    Elias (Eli) born 9/2/17 at 7:07pm weight 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long!!

• I feel your pain. A coworker/friend of mine is due to have her FIFTH child in January, she's 41 (I'm 40) and this is her third baby in three years. It hurts so bad that it's all so easy for her and here I sit with an ectopic loss 10 months ago and still TTC with no luck at all. I have a hard time being around her right now, luckily we work in different office sites so I don't have to see her on a daily basis.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Thank you for the support, vrey grateful to find this site and found you all.  Love and Hugs! 

• I feel your pain. I posted about this exact same thing a couple of weeks ago, and since then, I have found out that another coworker of mine is expecting.  I feel like there's something in the water... Just not my water. It's tough, and as the ladies on this board said, it's okay to feel the way you feel. My "what would have been" due date is coming up as well (Oct. 30th) and yet another coworker of mine who had the same due date as mine delivered her twins earlier this week. It's all very bittersweet but we can't lose hope... I hope your wish comes true soon! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"