October 2013 Moms
Options

FB WTF

One of my fb friends just posted a series of 5 or  photos of her 6 month old baby girl.  Baby is naked and wearing a string of pearls, laying on the bed.  The angles are "tasetful," so there are no private bits showing.

Seriously?  If you have to use the word "tasteful angles" in reference to infant photography, the photo should probably not be taken.  Am I being a prude here? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
image"">Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FB WTF

• Options
    I don't see anything wrong w/ naked baby photos as long as they aren't showing the goods.  I think a cute naked bootie baby picture is adorable.  Thats just me. 

• Options
    I guess to each their own... I've seen some cute ones where they have on a diaper cover with a tutu, and I think those are cute. However, I will NEVER post naked pictures of my baby on the interwebs. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Naked baby photos creep me out, not going to lie.  Naked wrapped in a blanket?  That's cute.  Tastefully-posed nude?  That's weird.
    Anniversary
    February Signature Challenge: Valentine's Day GIFs

image     image     image
  • Options
    I don't know, I guess it was the string of pearls and the fact that it was on fb that got me going...something about it just seemed off.  I guess it's hard to explain without sharing the photos, which is not ok. 

image"">Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    6 mos might be slightly big for nekky..but not too bad...i see nothing wrong with them younger though.

maybe black out some identifying marks and let us judge? i don't think it sounds that bad.

• Options
    I wouldn't put naked pics on the web at all baby or not. However I see nothing wrong with a naked baby when the goods aren't shown. I also agree that 6 months may be a little too big for naked baby booty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"