Detroit Babies
Options

Metro-Detroit Mommies!

Hello ladies! I was wondering if any moms lived in the Macomb county area on here? I've been looking for some mommy friends to have some play dates with. My name is Kristen, I'm 24 (about to be 25) and I have a 7 month old son!

Re: Metro-Detroit Mommies!

• Options
    Hi! I'm 26 and live in harrison twp. I have a 10 month old daughter and love to keep her active with play dates and other activities. I could definately give you ideas of things to do or meet up for play dates etc :
  • Options
    There's a bunch of moms who get together from the area. We coordinate play dates that are during both the week and on the weekends on meet up.com. I just joined after the recommendation of my neighbor and went to our first get together this past weekend. Now I wish I knew about this sooner. But my son and another little boy that are six months if you are looking for kids close in age. The group is macomb moms if you look for it.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 24 (25 soon), live in Macomb, and am expecting our first in February!  I'm definitely looking for the same thing when our little one is born :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"