Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Graco MyRide 65 Chest Clip

I'm looking into buying a convertible car seat for DD.
I've heard that there is a problem with some toddlers being able to unlatch the chest clip for Graco MyRide 65 Convertible Car Seats. Based on pictures I've seen online, the chest clip looks the same as any other Graco car seat, so wouldn't this also be an issue for other Graco seats too?? (I've only heard of this issue with the MyRide65) Has anyone run into this issue (or heard of it) for other Graco convertible car seats? I really like the Graco brand but don't want to risk having DD unbuckle her chest clip in a year or so.
TIA!

Re: Graco MyRide 65 Chest Clip

• I have a my ride 65 and my son is only 10m but I don't see him figuring out the chest clip. I sometimes have a hard time with it. And if he does figure it out I will put a Velcro sleeve over it.
  • PinkNoise123PinkNoise123 member
    edited October 2013
    About a year ago my daughter started being able to undo the chest clip on her MyRide65. To say the least it freaked me out! I called Graco and they sent me a new one and she hasn't been able to undo the new one. The new one looked the same as the old one, but it's much harder to do/undo than the old one. I have no idea why... ETA: clarity
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"