San Diego Babies
Options

Sharp Pediatrician

Mobile users: Pediatrician thru Sharp?

As a FTM I'm just realizing thanks to TB todo checklist that we need to pick a pediatrician before this lil lady arrives!! I'm 29wks, due Sept 20 and have Sharp ReesStealy for our medical group. We live in La Costa N County so prefer not to travel south of Carmel Valley... Want someone smart, warm and nurturing. Appreciate any good referrals! Considering Dr R. Preziosi at Sharp Rees Carmel Vly if anyone has any feedback on her... THANKS!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sharp Pediatrician

• Options
    I live in southern SD so I cannot recommend one to you however when I was looking I called the 800 22 SHARP and was able to get reviews there.

HTH's GL!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageSoCalBrandi:
    Mobile users: Pediatrician thru Sharp?

As a FTM I'm just realizing thanks to TB todo checklist that we need to pick a pediatrician before this lil lady arrives!! I'm 29wks, due Sept 20 and have Sharp ReesStealy for our medical group. We live in La Costa N County so prefer not to travel south of Carmel Valley... Want someone smart, warm and nurturing. Appreciate any good referrals! Considering Dr R. Preziosi at Sharp Rees Carmel Vly if anyone has any feedback on her... THANKS!

So you use Scripps for obgyn but need to use sharp for pedi? I saw your post about using dr duhamel... I use el camino pediatrics for my pedi and they have about 8 great doctors at the practice right in Encinitas that I love... Just a thought! I don't know anyone at Sharp, but good luck!

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi MrsMalone, how you the LO been? Great I hope! I had Dr Duhamel, Scripps 3yrs ago but sadly had to switch to Kaiser. On July 1 I was finally able to dump Kaiser and my coldasice OBGYN. Now I have Sharp thru my HealthNet insurance. Had a 30wk visit last wk, my 1st thru Sharp and it went well. Looks promising and very excited about Sharp Mary Birch!
  • Options
    And thank u for your recommendation of El Cam Pedi. Ill check to see if they take our insur.
  • Options
    Hi! I know this is a couple months late and probably too far south, but if youre still looking, my son's doctor is Dr. Veda Wu at the Sharp by the hospital (health center dr.) She is really great with him but just as important, she is so patient and kind with my husband and I! I can't say enough good things about her! Good Luck!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Hi! I know this is a couple months late and probably too far south, but if youre still looking, my son's doctor is Dr. Veda Wu at the Sharp by the hospital (health center dr.) She is really great with him but just as important, she is so patient and kind with my husband and I! I can't say enough good things about her! Good Luck!!

This actually helpful to me... this is where we were going to look for a pediatrician. Thank you! 

No problem! Glad to help! Feb '14, right? Me too! :-)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just thought I'd follow up as my lil girl is 3wks old today. While in the hospital she was seen by a pediatrician from our group Sharp Reese Stealy, Dr Rathbun. While he's not her assigned pedi, I've got to say he was AMAZING! So sweet & kind & caring & soft spoken. He just exuded love for babies! He visited each of the 4 days we were there and I really appreciated his caring approach. We met our regular pediatrician Dr Preziosi within 2 days of hospital release and again last wk. She too is amazing! She's thorough & informative & sweet; even has a young child herself. She took notes of suggestions she was making so we'd have them to reference when we left. I cannot say enough good things about this group as a whole!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"