Eco-Friendly Family

Plum Organics?

Has anyone used this brand of baby food? What did you thing of it? We are starting LO on solids and so far have just given him organic sweet potatoes. I originally wanted to make my own bf and I still may do it down the line but for now I'd like to try a grab and go type thing.

Re: Plum Organics?

• We love them! Our little one only eats them on the go if we are not eating. He normally eats what we do, but these are great when we travel. He can hold them and suck them down on his own now, but we used to squish them on to a spoon and feed him that way.
    He loves the mash up and the 4th foods now, and if you taste them they are not bad. Some foods taste terrible! lol
    Enjoy!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• My LO loves them! They might be my favorite, considering the variety they offer.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"