Pregnant after 35
Options

Vivid Dreams?

I have heard this was a "symptom" of being pg, but MAN!  I have been having the craziest vivid dreams for the last few weeks, every night!
Anyone else?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Vivid Dreams?

• Options
    Mine seem to come and go.  Some are better than others.  ;)
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    I have had some very weird dreams...I like to share them with my husband so he can get a good laugh from them as well.  From what I have read, the dreams you have while pregnant come from your insecurities.  I would have to agree with the dreams I have had, that does apply to me, but I doubt it is the same for all women.  I think sharing them with your partner is a good way to let him be a part of the pregnancy...men have no clue what ALL we go through when pregnant!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lots of weird vivid dreams here, too. At least maybe it means we are in deep sleep? (in between the getting up 5 times for the bathroom)
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've had crazy dreams off and on throughout my entire pregnancy. Seems to come in phases, probably shifting hormones I suspect. Sometimes they are just way out there and sometimes they are very intense. Definitely normal, you should probably get used to it for awhile!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    I am usually a vivid dreamer and tend to remember my dreams well, but pregnancy dreams are a whole other story! Mine have been weird and very "where did that come from" type. I kind of like it though, makes me wonder what my brain is up to! ;) Plus, there have been some great sex dreams in there that DH like to hear about! 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"