New Hampshire Babies

Need to find a new OB in the Manchester/Bedford/Goffstown area

Hey ladies,

Can any of you recommend a dr in the Manchester, Bedford or Goffstown area?  My OB is no longer at the Dartmouth Hitchcock and I need a new OB.

Thanks in advance,
Jamie

TTC 8/1/11 Met with RE: 9/7/12; starting with BW on next CD3 and HSG between CD7-11. Husband has SA 9/21/12; meth with RE 10/11-diagnosed with Male fertility issues 1% chance of getting pregnant naturally, only IVF.  Insurance doesn't cover IVF, took a break from trying until we could save the money.
June 19-Begin injections for IVF Round 1- only 1 egg dropped, fertilized but did not attach
August 8-Begin IVF round 2, more aggressive, 10 egges, all 10 fertilized, implanted 1, froze 4
September 14-got the call that we are expecting!!!

Re: Need to find a new OB in the Manchester/Bedford/Goffstown area

• I loved the Bedford Commons OB/Gyn providers when I was living down there.  I was never seen for OB, only Gyn, but I had no complaints.
    formerly skoczera
    ~s.h.
    38 y.o. w/PCOS

F14 October Siggy Challenge - Animals in Costume
    ...image...

August Siggy Challenge-Rainbows & Unicorns

March 10, 2014 - G was born

Lilypie First Birthday tickers    Anniversary       
  • Manchester OB/GYN. I am currently 24wks and have been seeing them since I found out at 8wks. They are right outside of The Elliot Hospital so very convenient. And you get a chance to meet all the doctors in the pratice (who are all wonderful to work with) and the nurses are extremely helpful.
  • Loading the player...
  • mlhw NHmlhw NH member
    edited October 2013
    A friend recomended Dr. Barber.  I think shes out of Dartmouth Hitchcock.  My friend raves about her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"