TTC after 35
Options

Weekly Check-In

If you are new and haven't done a formal intro on the board please do that before posting here!

1. Your Name or Screen Name ( not full names)  and State you are from

2.  Where are you in your cycle? If in the 2ww  when will you test? ( Waiting to O, 2WW etc)

3.  How do you feel about this cycle? (Are you hopeful, anxious... etc)

4. What are you thankful for this week?

QOTW:
What is your go to dinner during the week?
***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
- poor responder
***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
FET 5/20- BFP
1st Beta- 641
2nd beta- 2166
Sono- TWINS!!!!
Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

Re: Weekly Check-In

• Options
    ksgsmuksgsmu member
    edited October 2013
    If you are new and haven't done a formal intro on the board please do that before posting here!

1. KSGSMU ( Katy from Texas)

2.  I am in the 2ww... on progesterone supps which causes me major insomnia!

3.  Not too hopeful this cycle to be honest.  Don't know why.  I see my RE after this cycle to try one last IUI before IVF discussions.  I need to lose a few more pounds to make my goal!  I know I can do it!

4.  We finally found a house and I am in love with it!  We close in a couple of weeks!  So thankful we found our home and can be in before the Holiday's!

QOTW:

Breakfast for dinner is my go to dinner when I am out of ideas or just need something quick.  Omelets with all the veggies I need to use up!  Low Carb too!
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
    1. Your Name or Screen Name ( not full names) and State you are from. Sunni1 Southern Cali.

2. Where are you in your cycle? If in the 2ww when will you test? ( Waiting to O, 2WW etc) 2ww. IUI was on Monday.

3. How do you feel about this cycle? (Are you hopeful, anxious... etc) anxious and optimistic. My shortest cycle ever after m/c. Body is all outta whack.

4. What are you thankful for this week? I am thankful for friends. One of my friends, who is 7 mths preg. Has been very supportive/ sensitive/ understanding to me through both my m/c.

QOTW: What is your go to dinner during the week? Spinach and lentil chili
    BabyFetus Ticker

Me-39, HSG 2/13- clear. DS-IUI #1-3/13,300iu Menopur 12 days,3 days Cetrotide, Ovidrel Trigger-BFN. IUI #2 06/13, BFP EDD: 02/22/14 m/c (cp), IUI #3- BFP EDD: 5/17/14 m/c 09/13. Blood work/RPL panel- nk cell/MTHFR mutation- negative. Blood work all good. Unexplained reason for m/c. IUI #4 BFP m/c (cp) 10/13. IUI #5- 12/13 Cancelled. No response. (1)follicle. IUI #5.1- 2/14. IVF Bound

********************SAIF/ PAIF/ ALL ARE WELCOME***********************
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi. I'm Prue (full nickname is Prudence) from California. I'm currently in the tww at eleven dpo. Going to test on Saturday. At this stage of my present attempt, I feel frustrated because I just want an answer either way. Husband and I are both antsy. This week I am thankful for support from my husband and kindness from people on the vaeious boards.
  • Options
    Sunni01 said:
     Spinach and lentil chili
    Yum!  Sunni, are you a veggie/vegan? 
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Options

1.  Your Name or Screen Name ( not full names) and State you are from. Mindaa from Phoenix.

2. Where are you in your cycle? CD1 

3. How do you feel about this cycle? AF is a particularly big bummer this month because it means no announcement to family over the holidays (again) and I won’t have a baby before yet another (37th) Birthday. I’m not a big drinker, but I’m ready to put down some wine tonight. Then  refocus my energy on finalizing Christmas vacay plans (yay!).

4. What are you thankful for this week? That DH and I get one more childless vacation together.
    J Today, as I paste on a happy face at work, I am super thankful for this board, even though I mostly lurk… I am pretty private about TTC IRL, so I've learned a lot here and you all have helped me make sense of what I’m going though, and provide hope and encouraging stories.

QOTW: What is your go to dinner during the week? My quick dinners are quesadillas or pasta, using whatever veggies needs to be used up
    Me-37, DH-38

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Options

1. soontobeshrader from Northern Virginia

2.  CD41; POAS = BFN

3.  Still not hopeful or optimistic. But that's ok cause I'm headed to the Caribbean on a cruise on Sunday...so at least I can enjoy a few mai tai's while I'm basking in the sun!

4. I'm thankful for my husband. He puts up with my obsessive nature. And he let's me cry when things don't go my way.

QOTW:
    Grilled chicken breast, they thaw fairly quickly and I always have brown rice and frozen steamable veggies on hand!
    *TW below*
    Me: 40 DH: 38
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016
    Baby Boy Due Sept 12 2017
    Elias (Eli) born 9/2/17 at 7:07pm weight 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long!!

• Options

1. Your Name or Screen Name ( not full names)  and State you are from

Melc1010 Northern VA

2.  Where are you in your cycle? If in the 2ww  when will you test? ( Waiting to O, 2WW etc)

We are just starting TTC

3.  How do you feel about this cycle? (Are you hopeful, anxious... etc)

I am feeling every emotion there is to feel right about now.

4. What are you thankful for this week?

I am very thankful for my family without them I would be nothing.

QOTW:

Taco's

• Options

1. Becky from Pittsburgh

2. Picked a donor so now we wait for another couple to pick her too.

3. Sad to say I'm not really feeling anything right now except the FEELING of how damn tired I am! Feeling my age with too many aches already...boo.

4. I am thankful for my health. Too many pp around me having some tough times.

QOTW:

Wow this is a bad one for me. Takeout? MH does NutriSystem so I don't really cook during the week. There are at times I bring home some food from work since I have to cook for the family I work for. Guess I have it pretty easy :)

@ksgsmu congrats on a house! That is so exciting. FX for a smooth closing.

@mindaa where are you planning to go for vaca and @soontobeshrader I'm jealous! Have fun on your cruise. You will have to tell us all about it when you get back.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    Hi! I'm Mrs. Babyhopes and I'm from Texas. I'm on cd3, I think. It's hard to say with my cycle bc I start spotting on 3dpo and continue heavy spotting/light flo for 12 days throughout my luteal phase. Then when AF is supposed to arrive I stop spotting. Joy! My progesterone levels say I'm on cd3. I started 100 mg of Clomid today. It's my second round of Clomid. I'm feeling discouraged and angry bc my RE still hasn't figured out why I am spotting during my luteal phase. I feel like he is giving me drugs to solve a problem without understanding what is causing the problem. I am thankful for my mom, my husband, my grandmother and my colleagues. They all make my days much brighter. I'm thankful for a day off work to grow my law practice tomorrow. I'm also thankful for the outdoor concert I'm going to with my parents tomorrow night. Wow! I should keep a journal of what I'm thankful for. I feel so much better already. :) QOTW: Variety is the spice of life and I'm no good at improvising in the kitchen, so if I don't have something planned for dinner, my go to dinner is a precooked meal from Whole Foods or delivery from my neighborhood Italian restaurant. I usu plan ahead and cook a Cookinglight dinner.
    Me: 37; DH: 35, SA normal ttc 1st since 11/2011 1/2013: HSG 2/2013-4/2013: acupuncture 3/2013: SHG 4/9/13: lap removed stage 2 endo & ovarian cyst 9/2013-11/2013: Clomid 3x 12/2013: IUI/superO 2013: spent $4,900 on treatment Waiting until 1/2015 for IVF insurance
  • Options
    @BeckyP005 I'm so excited about this cruise! Work and TTC-madness have made this get-away a must. I'm keeping my FX for you to get your donor-share...any time line for that or is it yet another lesson in patience?
    *TW below*
    Me: 40 DH: 38
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016
    Baby Boy Due Sept 12 2017
    Elias (Eli) born 9/2/17 at 7:07pm weight 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long!!

• Options
    Another lesson in patience. Coordinator just called. Might not have time to synch us up before labs shutdown. I'm beyond upset.

Not even sure if this other couple even wants this donor. I might be looking in January or after. That is if donor still available.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    @BeckyP005 - vacation will be something sporty and most likely in Mexico... depending on what airfare prices do in the next couple weeks we'll figure out if we're flying to the Yucatan or driving to the northern Sierra Madre (from Dallas, where my IL's live). 
    Me-37, DH-38

• Options
    Stacey from NY  (Not the city,lol)   
    Priming for IVF, transferring 3 frosties Monday!  Feeling cautiously optimistic.  Definitely excited, this may actually work! 
    Go to dinner: pasta or pizza
    Good luck ladies!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    Sunni01Sunni01 member
    edited October 2013
    mindaa said:
    Sunni01 said:
     Spinach and lentil chili
    Yum!  Sunni, are you a veggie/vegan? 

@Mindaa. Yes I am a vegan :)
    BabyFetus Ticker

Me-39, HSG 2/13- clear. DS-IUI #1-3/13,300iu Menopur 12 days,3 days Cetrotide, Ovidrel Trigger-BFN. IUI #2 06/13, BFP EDD: 02/22/14 m/c (cp), IUI #3- BFP EDD: 5/17/14 m/c 09/13. Blood work/RPL panel- nk cell/MTHFR mutation- negative. Blood work all good. Unexplained reason for m/c. IUI #4 BFP m/c (cp) 10/13. IUI #5- 12/13 Cancelled. No response. (1)follicle. IUI #5.1- 2/14. IVF Bound

********************SAIF/ PAIF/ ALL ARE WELCOME***********************
  • Options
    1. Your Name or Screen Name ( not full names)  and State you are from Bigboneded, lately from Indiana
    2.  Where are you in your cycle? If in the 2ww  when will you test? ( Waiting to O, 2WW etc) just bought OPKs because my cycle is still really irregular after m/c heading into tww? I think. ..
    3.  How do you feel about this cycle? (Are you hopeful, anxious... etc) resigned, I'm afraid to be hopeful until...
    4. What are you thankful for this week?I am thankful for my husband and his patience with me and his support. I am grateful to finally live in the same zip code!
    QOTW:
    steak and salad

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"